• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cause and effects of head rush, nitrous-like effects from dabs

rolodex propaganda

Bluelighter
When I take a big dab sometimes, I get very faint, my vision partially clouds out, I may lose balance if I don't get a grip when it starts, and it's over in a few seconds. What is this called and how is it caused? Is it safe for this to happen frequently? It feels a lot like nitrous oxide and only lasts a few seconds before the standard thc high comes on.

It's called you're taking a giant dose of a psychedelic intoxicant all at once and the transition from a 0 to a 9 or 10 instantly messes with your head because you're a human with a brain.

This happens even dab or hit from a pen of CBD...which isn't psychoactive. I think it's more a shock to the system than the drug.

i kinda sorta think its oxygen deprivation because with dabs youre inhaling all that gorgeous beautiful cough inducing dab for a good 10-20 seconds without a break (unless your a noob hehe) sooo , oxygen deprivation maybe?

i kinda sorta think its oxygen deprivation because with dabs youre inhaling all that gorgeous beautiful cough inducing dab for a good 10-20 seconds without a break (unless your a noob hehe) sooo , oxygen deprivation maybe?

Nah you still get this even if you continue your inhale and take in clean air after. Plus if you're dabbing effectively (not combusting) there's oxygen in the vapour too.

I get it from big bong rips as well, actually I kind of chase the feeling and I'm not fully satisfied if I don't get that 'hit'. It definitely has to do with the amount entering your system at once because it's dose dependent as well. What is actually taking place to cause that sensation we can only guess, as the above posters have