Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weird keta solubility issue

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
I recently got some powdered ketamine.
It seems clean and potent but i have issues with dissolving it for IM shots.

Around 30% doesnt dissolve and just stays in solid form in the water.
The weird thing is that i tried to dry whats left and when i snort it it tastes like keta and gives me a buzz.

Its really weird /annoying, ive been doing some IM shots with the liquid and then i just snort the flakes that wont dissolve after it has dried.

There is def ketamine left in the part that wont dissolve.
I just wonder why some of it goes in the liquid and not all.

Cause when snorted Its very potent and def ketamine and not an rc.

maybe it's freebase? try adding an acid like vinegar or HCl or whatever to a sample quantity in a separate container. It should cause the insoluble part to dissolve if it is freebase.

I don't know if you have a significant quantity of this stuff but if it is freebase I recommend against trying to convert it for IM unless you *really* know what you're doing (like using a pure acid and titrating the amount for neutralization to a proper pH then pre-filtering, sterilizing and micron filtering). Probably better though if you just convert it to an acid, neutralize it and dry it out again just for snorting.

Glad someone else has noticed this.... I make up mine in advance in sterile vials, filtered, with 0.1% benzyl alcohol. I've noticed that the usual 50mg/ml (which should dissolve fine, most medical K is 50mg/ml) I prepare keeps coming out of solution at room temperature, which is most annoying, I have to leave the vials in a hot bath of water to re-dissolve. I'm pretty sure it's a batch thing, where the other 20% or so of whatever is in there is keeping the Ketamine from dissolving. I'm going to give the acid thing a go, it could be that you're getting part freebase part HCl form poor manufacturing.... the actual stuff is fine, perfect K holes (at an adjusted dose to take into account the roughly 70% purity). Really strange, NEVER had it before now. This is why I prefer medical vials, no matter how damn rare they are these days...

I noticed a few days ago that the insoluble powder is very locally numbing.
My nose got very numb after snorting it.

Maybe its some kind of dental tranq mixed in with the K.
For some reason the high felt slightly different from K.
Could def be placebo or just a side effect from the week long binge ive gone though.

Im finished with my supply now so taking a long break before going back to the hole.

K must be completely dissolved in water. Maybe it's some local anesthetic? The few that I know are also soluble in water when they are in the form of salt. 8(

One solution would be to send a sample for an analysis in the laboratory.

DocLad

Last edited: