• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to introduce MDMA to girl I?ve been seeing?

Ted007

Greenlighter
I?ve dated/fucked a girl a few times in the past two weeks.

After the first date we were texting about music and I told her I like edm. She said she?d wanted to try doing Molly and going to a rave.

I?m seeing her tomorrow night at her place and want to know how to bring up possibly doing Molly tomorrow with the wine we?re drinking.

Should I ask her over text or when I see her tomorrow should I sask her.

Maybe I could text her today just saying ?you wanna do some Molly tomorrow??

Not sure how I should go about this.

Any advice?

Thanks

Yip, I'd just ask her before hand. Better that she have some time to prepare than not. Just describe what will happen so she understands, give s brief description of how the night will pan out etc, and see how she reacts.

Ideally what should I tell her?

If I text her just say ?hey would you be open to doing Molly tomorrow night? Massages are awesome on it?

And bring up that we?d llisten to music, massage, cuddle and kissing fucking, and maybe glow sticks?

What do you think?

Raver girls are a blessing buddy, take care of her. I hope you have taken Eve before and that you can calm her down if she's having any anixety during the trip, also that MDMA with alcohol sometimes it's a bit too much. If you fucked her, askin to do sex while high it's an idea if you are shy or don't want to say this directly, but you could do so. Anyway f2f always it's different and does the job better than phone or text. Enjoy ur night little fella and bounce the fuck out of it

Raver girls are a blessing buddy, take care of her. I hope you have taken Eve before and that you can calm her down if she's having any anixety during the trip, also that MDMA with alcohol sometimes it's a bit too much. If you fucked her, askin to do sex while high it's an idea if you are shy or don't want to say this directly, but you could do so. Anyway f2f always it's different and does the job better than phone or text. Enjoy ur night little fella and bounce the fuck out of it

So you think it?d be better to just bring it over without telling her about it via text. If I did you think crystals would be too sketchy and I should just put 100mg in gel caps. It?s supposedy 87%

I don?t want her to roll balls but just enough for a good vibe for fucking

So you think it?d be better to just bring it over without telling her about it via text. If I did you think crystals would be too sketchy and I should just put 100mg in gel caps. It?s supposedy 87%

I don?t want her to roll balls but just enough for a good vibe for fucking

you really know how to romance a girl

just a thig... the first roll is always going to be the best. dont rob that from her by not giving the standard 120mg and 40 booster so you can get laid.

Do it right man, make it memorable for her, because you only get one first roll. They are never as good... have fun.

just a thig... the first roll is always going to be the best. dont rob that from her by not giving the standard 120mg and 40 booster so you can get laid.

Do it right man, make it memorable for her, because you only get one first roll. They are never as good... have fun.

This.

Still should I text her about it today, or when I?m at her place tomorrow bring it up?

I could just tell her something like this tomorrow
?I forgot to mention I invited another girl over, and she?s in my pocket? ?Molly?

Well, you might end up getting into a real relationship afterwards so remember that if you don’t want to commit.

After a first date with my fiancee I asked if she wanted to share the 1g pack of MDMA I happened to buy and we had a real good first night together and then we started being together 24/7.

Would have obviously happened without molly too if I am honest but serves as a precaution.

Have you considered butt plugging it? With her permission, of course.

Easy to get her do it man, tell her it enhances the music a ton. You could even administer it through a kiss aww

MAJOR +1 for keeping the first time special, with a SOLID dose. The first time is always an awakening, and trust me, once you've got someone over that boundary, once they've tried it, they tend to be MUCH more open minded when they come out the other side just fine.

Since she already expressed interest in doing it, just bring it up like that. "Hey you mentioned you wanted to meet Molly, want to give it a go tomorrow night?" I don't think you need to spell out in too much detail what happens, just let it happen. Also, don't expect any particular thing to happen. Let the experience be whatever it is. Bring music, gum, headphones, a splitter for the headphones (so you both can listen), massage oil, incense, teddy bears, and other fun stuff. The first time is special. She will probably love it and want to share other good times with you.

(Also, if you hope to have a night of sex, then you might want to bring some lube, just in case it is a long session and she gets dehydrated...just sayin...)