• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Abilify 10mg and MDMA

raccoon1988

Greenlighter
Hi fellas, and congrats on the forum. Its very informative.

I've been taking Abilify 10mg for the past year and i dont feel it at all. no side effects nothing. The doctor said i dont suffer from any disorder, i just fried my brain with weed. Thats why i take it. I had a psychotic episode from weed two years ago. Now, i am more stable and healthy than ever. So i was wondering if MDMA would work, given that i will not take the Abilify for 2 days before the roll. I am talking about MDMA crystals, not pills or powder. When i was on Zyprexa and Depakine, MDMA did not work, but i was then told that it was very low quality Methylone or other shit, not mdma. This time its proper tested MDMA.

Any experiences from anyone who was on abilify and was able to roll ?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I get a shot of 400mg Abilify every three weeks to my butt and it has never prevented me from rolling. I still do have to pause my Cymbalta few days before rolling but that is totally different drug than Abilify.

Thanks mate, right now i dont take any antidepressants and yes, when i was on lexapro, MDMA didn't work at all. I have never done MDMA while on antipsychotics but abilify is a light one, and i take only 10mg every morning. I feel like i dont take any medications because of the absence of side effects :)

This morging at around 11 i took my usual abilify dose, 10mg. Do you think i can roll tonight at midnight ?