• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sniffer dogs

Yoman374627

Greenlighter
If i have held weed in my pocket before or in a backpack but am not currently holding can sniffer dogs smell that

Wouldn't matter, possession is 9/10s of the law. They could search you if the dog hit, but can't do anything if you aren't carrying.

Don't get me wrong, it's gonna suck a male specific organ external organ if the dog does hit, but that's about it.

So if i had some in my pocket say about 1 month ago what are the chances that theyll hit

No clue man, I'm not a dog lol, nor am I learned in the finer points of a dogs nose.

Its hard to say. Apparently sniffer dogs need frequent breaks and are only trained to smell a single substance. Whether or not they get you is just the luck of the draw.

Put it this way, I think that a sniffer dog probably could get a scent of weed up to a month later, if the clothing hadn't been washed and it was sizeable enough and perfect conditions for the dog.

Whether or not that is the case just depends on the circumstances. Just make sure you wash your stuff.

Yes, they CAN (and occasionally do) smell it after it's been removed- to my knowledge. Dogs have incredibly powerful noses and drugs tend to leave at least some sort of miniscule residue/lingering odor that humans cannot always detect.

What do you have to worry if you're not carrying anything though? If a dog hits on you, and they search and find nothing, no harm no foul....right?

Depends on many factors whether you get detected or not....things such as how often you wash your clothes, how long it was in there, how often, how much, what kind, what you wash your clothes with, even factors regarding the dog itself, how good it is, who their master is, even the mood the dog and/or master is in....

Point being, there are countless factors involved in your chances, and there is truly no way to quantify them....but put short and simply- yes, they CAN. Now, will or will not is the question. Good luck bud...

-PA