• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sublingual administration of MDMA

Ionized

Bluelighter
Wonder if letting the pill or crystal melt under the tongue would hit harder or faster? I bet its going to taste harsh but besides that would it be more effective? Most medications are but wondering if anyone has tried it with MDMA?

Funny story, that will eventually relate...I was recently on a camping trip with some close friends from college, myself (male) and three females, we were always partners in our intense genetics classes in college. We get together often and drugs/alcohol are used. This camping trip we had 10 tabs of lsd, 100mg of 2cb, and 8 capsules of 150mg mdma that I weighed out myself and capped.

Too the point, we had been on psychedelics all day, 2-3 tabs lsd with 15mg 2cb parachutes occurring sporadically. Of course have to save the mdma for the last dose, so around 10pm we decided to each drop one capsule, and for real we were tripping very hard at this point. We go into the tent to do this so its easier to comprehend reality, and it was dark now so we needed light. We each take a capsule, 150mg mdma. Of course I put it in my mouth and swallow, which I thought everyone else had done, and then just chill till that kicks in and then who knows what. But we are sitting there and after a few minutes one of the chicas starts making really weird faces and demanding water ect. She let the capsule sit on her tongue as if it was another tab, nothing wrong as we were tripping so hard, but when the cap dissolved all that mdma was just in her mouth, haha and that chemical taste is pretty intense! Took a couple water bottles and packs of gum for her to get the taste out. Of course the rest of us were laughing so damn hard.

Too the point x2. Yes it will kick in harder and faster, but the taste is pretty harsh and not that great. I never get why people try to boost the effects of mdma. Just swallow that shit, it kicks in within 45 mins and that inital come up is always intesnte!

Good luck man!

I tried it once; didn't notice any benefit but had a big knot under my tongue the next few days; it apparently caused a chemical burn or something (yes, it had been lab-tested mdma).

so be careful!

So ecstasy pills cause chemical burns in your mouth? I didn't know that until now. But if that's the case, how does it not damage your stomach when you swallow it?

When I started doing E in my teens, I did this. I'd let it dissolve in my mouth. After I started swallowing them, I really didn't notice a difference. But what everyone knows is that when you're already rolling, and you take your second one, for some reason, it hits in like 10-15 mins which is weird.

The necessary dose of MDMA is very large to be placed under the tongue. 150mg of sublingual MDMA? That's crazy. I could easily burn the gums, not to mention the disgusting bitter taste.

If you want a different administration route that isn't Oral IV or IM, the best is rectal, and you only need 2/3-1/2 of the oral dose. I tried it with 75mg of 6-APB and it was an incredible trip.

DocLad

Last edited:
I also used to use this as my main form of admin for MDMA. It will burn your mouth a bit where it was set as others have said.

It does decrease dosage and onset but when comparing to the taste, it isn't worth it.

I also used to snort it quite often..

Now I find the best route is simple oral admin, I just crunch down those tasty crystals. Overall I feel the experience is best this way..

-GC

I heard that letting a pill stay under your tongue for a while some of the mdma is absorbed through your mouth and bypasses the stomach

+1 for rectal if you're wanting something closer to snorting it, or sublingual use. It just tastes too damn bad to keep in your mouth. On the few occasions I've snorted it I've blown chunks bigtime (part from the high dose, partly because it tastes VILE). It will definitely get you results, but plugging it will get you all the benefits, with ZERO negatives... only your mouth (and in my humble opinion, stomach to an extent) has taste buds!

I personally love the taste of MDMA along with many other pills and find it borderline orgasmic. I love the taste of ocycontin, valium, xanax, ativan, tramadol, codeine, hydrocodone, carisprodol, cyclobenzeprine, adderal, cocaine, and even methamphetamines. I don't know if I am somehow different than other people but I love that way these pills and drugs taste. The taste itself is almost part of the high. The taste on my tounge and gums, the taste in my nostrils and the drips that comes thereafter... It is purely wonderful to me. I actually savor the taste in my mouth and wait for the next time I can taste them. I find them to be some of the best tastes of anything I have ever tasted. It is like the taste of a high on your tongue and I find it to as crucial to the high as the drug itself. Revel in the taste and accept is as the orgasmic agent that it is.

Wonder if letting the pill or crystal melt under the tongue would hit harder or faster? I bet its going to taste harsh but besides that would it be more effective? Most medications are but wondering if anyone has tried it with MDMA?

Pills don't usually work. Crystal does, but it burns the living fuck out of your mucous membrane under your tongue and you're gums. If you do it too much, the hydrochloric acid will actually eat the enamel off the back of your teeth.

I actually saw a horrible chemical burn from somebody who put a big globe of Crystal under their tongue that was very, very highly hydrochlorinated.