• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Gave myself MDMA temporary psychosis?

Zaan_15

Greenlighter
Hey guys so the other day I bought 2.5g of Molly, only intending to take .3 or .4 that night, but ended up blacking out and taking the whole bag. Though I can barely remember anything from the night, there are a few bits and pieces that I can share with you.

I clearly remember being somewhere where different dimensions overlapped each other, and I could see semi-transparent people walking around, walking through each other, and sometimes looking directly at me. These hallucinations were the most realistic I?ve ever had, I could make out every detail of the person, and I could even hear their footsteps.

Another bit I remember is standing in front of what must have been a convenience store, and looking up on the roof. On top of the roof their was a man, but what caught my attention was a tall, skinny green shrub that was moving back and forth like it was a midget in a shrub suit. It walked back and forth, stopped, with a definite bump of footsteps in the way it walked. I remember feeling like I was looking behind the curtain of reality, past the illusion, and into the real soul of the universe.

Now the thing I remember most vividly actually happened after the trip was over, about 8 hours after I had taken my first dose

I got up at 6am, obviously not sleeping, not really realizing what had really happened that night. I went out for a walk to the forest near my house to get out and smoke some weed, but as soon as I walked out of my front door, I saw a group of 4 people walking down the road, only one of them was about 9 feet tall. I don?t mean he was just a tall guy, his entire body was like one size bigger, even though was still built normally.

I started to walk towards the road, and as I did, these four people disappeared. I stepped on to the road, and saw what looked like construction workers on stilts at the very end, right in front of the trail I was headed to. They eventually disappeared before I got close, and I started walking on the trail, and packed a bowl in my pipe.

At this point I definitely knew something was off, but I didn?t feel alarmed at all. In fact, the entire experience felt normal, even though I consciously knew I was hallucinating.

I saw more people on the trail that would walk towards me, stand on the side of the trail and watch me, some would even make direct eye contact with me, or laugh at me. I usually looked right back at them, and laughed when they laughed, which made me a little worried one of them was a real person, watching look directly at air a start laughing for no reason.

As I walked and smoked more, the trail became more and more densely populated. I eventually reached a clearing were there must have been 40-50 people, so I stood there for a minute and watched them. I didn?t feel like I was in any danger whatsoever. They walked around, muttered, some would interact with each other, some seemed totally oblivious. I watched trees in the distance walk back and forth just like the shrub on the roof the night earlier.

Eventually I got a feeling like I didn?t want to be there anymore, and I should go home. Call it an intuition, even though I still didn?t feel like I was I any real danger.

That was pretty much the end of it. That was a few days ago, and I haven?t had any issues since. So what I?m really curious about is whether the hallucinations were a direct effect of the mdma, or did I just give myself temporary psychosis? The hallucinations didn?t feel psychedelic in nature, the same way they do on L or Mush. It just made me feel like my brain had a short in it, or I was starting to drift off into some other world, and lose my tether to reality. Any thoughts?
Thanks

Few questions, so you took 2.5g mdma in one night? Sounds like it as the next morning at 6am you went for your walk. What caused you to black out? Were you using alcohol or benzos or both? Or did the mdma cause you to black out? I read this as though you took some benzos with the mdma and then lost control and consumed all the mdma. So from your initial dose, 8 hours later, after consuming 2.5g of mdma, the trip was over? That doesnt sound likely at all unless your were using another downer substance, such as benzo.

If your initial dose was at time 0:00 and then at time 8:00 hours you were 2.5g mdma deep you would be in the hospital if not dead.

Were you using other drugs?

No, I was not using anything else. By ?blacking out? I really mean I lost my inhibition to save the rest of the m, and lost memory of the rest of the night. You could say I was to far off in Molly-land to remember. My initial dose was at 10pm and my final dose was probably around 3 or 4, I can?t quite remember (obviously). I am just as surprised as you are that I am not in the hospital. Though I did speak to somebody I know who claims to have supplied the m to my dealer, and he said it was actually sassafras, which I don?t see making that much of a difference, but still it?s something I guess.

Ah 2.5g of pure mdma in an 8 hour period would prove lethal to most people my man, you were probably experiencing intense hullucinations. What were you dosing after inital? Like .8? Im surprised your not in the hospital. (as I just tpyed that I saw you are aware you should be in the hospital.) Sassafras is what people call MDA, its not accurate at all. If you took 2.5g of MDA you would have done more damage to yourself.

Im confused how you kept redosing without puking or just feeling like shit. I had a friend who during her teens was abusing "mdma" like everyday snorting lines. After a year she was able to go to rehab. It turns out the "mdma" was primarily meth. Although both bad, I was relived to find out it was meth and not mdma. Both neurotoxic substances but getting your serotinin receptors fucked up is not cool. Messes your memory, sense of purpose ect. Meth will destroy dopamine, the feel good chem, ya its gonna suck getting over that but christ I cant imagine being a long time heavy mdma user, loss of memory, loss of who you are as a person, that shit is scary.

Im surprised you were able to take 25 points in a 8 hour period and are still alive and functioning. Not sure how you blacked out and though ttaking more and more wouild be a good idea. I want to thinnk your new to mdma, but you bought the bag with intentions of taking .3-.4, very stupid and unnecessary. After that bomb you probably did lose your memory and went all in.

Take a break on that stuff for a while if not forever, its not good for your brain at all, and at that dosage, im not sure what kinda damage you might have done. Take care

First of all, if you were expecting to take 3/400mg then I would presume you have a tolerance, so that would explain avoiding a hospital admission; although I think luck also played a roll there.

Secondly, sassafras is often used to refer to MDA. Although this is a misnomer (and not necessarily true), it would explain the hallucinations and extended duration. It's really irrelevant to speculate though; I'd expect such hallucinations from any kind of MDxx at this kind of dosage, and, a significant dose of MDMA would be converted to MDA in the stomach, regardless of whether MDMA is a hallucinogenic in its own right. It could be MDMA, MDA, or some kind of phen analogue. If you want to know for certain - send a sample off for laboratory analysis. People never do this but I'd be very interested to know for certain! :)

I really don't think this sounds like psychosis at all. It sounds to me like you took enough MDxx to experience incredibly intense MDxx style hallucinations, way beyond that which most people normally would/have. They sound like very typical MDxx hallucinations, except ridiculously intensified. I think what happened was that you blacked out for an unknown period of time, and when you came out of it you were still on the drug; it wouldn't make sense for it to suddenly wear off when you came out of the peak. People have always reported experiencing hallucinations on high dose MDxx comedowns (and peaks), and it was just incredibly intensified and extended for you, with having just came out of an extended state of delirium. This was then intensified further when you started smoking weed. This all adds up, because weed is well known to intensify and/or cause MDxx hallucinations.

If you'd taken only 150mg and started freaking out thinking there were cameras everywhere (or something similar), and were still experiencing or believing that to be the case after being asleep, then it would sound more like a psychotic episode.

MDxx hallucinations are generally very conceptually bizarre like this. It's like an art in the absurd.

Sorry if it wasn?t clear, but I didn?t take .3 - .4 in one bomb. I never take more than 150mg in one dose, I just always keep upping my dose once the peak hits. So I think I took the bag in around 20-30 doses in total, and these top-up doses I usually ingest from the nose, with only one or two being pararchutes.

Thank you, that is sort of a relief actually. I don?t like the idea of having gone schizo for a few hours :D.

Sorry if it wasn?t clear, but I didn?t take .3 - .4 in one bomb. I never take more than 150mg in one dose, I just always keep upping my dose once the peak hits. So I think I took the bag in around 20-30 doses in total, and these top-up doses I usually ingest from the nose, with only one or two being pararchutes.

Damn, this is why this amazing chemical is illegal. Hope you recover soon.

I?m actually pretty much recovered. I always have very gentle comedowns.