• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Recommend me Rolling Papers

I like Raw, personally. The king size w/ tips, those are my go-to.

I guess I'm looking for a beginner paper (which Raws are not IMO.)

I've rolled probably 10,000 blunts and only a couple hundred joints. I'd like something to learn on for now.

Is it because the Raws seem slippery? Try licking your fingers?

Elements, but those are rice papers, and tend to be slippery also. To learn, maybe a wider, thicker paper, like JOB 1.5's?
There's always Zig Zag, French Lights, etc, but like the previous poster, the Raw Kings w\tips is my go-to.

Last edited:
Irie is my favourite brand to roll with, zigs are the worst. I'm not a big fan of rizla but they're better than raws. Juicy Js are ok if you like flavoured papes. OCB Long are good for king sized but I have a hard time rolling such long joints in general

^ they're not bad :)

I like Raw, personally. The king size w/ tips, those are my go-to.

Same here.
Sometimes i get the organic ones (which are brown) and other times i grab the other ones ("original" or whatever) because i think joints look better rolled up in bleached paper.
Purely aesthetic, but when i'm taking them out with me to share, i prefer to use white papers, because a couple of times people have thought i was offering them a blunt, not a spliff.

I like having the tips in the pack, too. Classier than ripping bits of cardboard off the packet of your papers - especially when that cardboard has glossy printig and ink on it - and convenient!
The tips in the packet are probably the reason i always buy Raw papers these days. I like to roll joints when i'm out and about, so it's always handy to know that if you've got papers, you've got tips too.

Health shops? ;)

I think we're talking about roughly the same thing? Little brown cigs?

rbxvKf

rbxvKf
Yes from health shops
Little Brown cigs that look like a leaf dried out
rbxvKf

rbxvKf

I'm actually finding Raws are the best, I don't lick them now just lick my fingertips and touch the gum I think my problem with these was getting the gum too wet. Very even burn.

zig-zag silvers or whites are good, zig zag blues are a little thicker and can be easier to roll with. they really arent that bad, the glue is unbeatable in its stickyness.

ocbs are nice too, very thin and quite comparable to rizlas.

get a raw cone ;) those are fun to pack but get the king sized ones the regular ones are too small imo but if you dont like cones id reccomend zig zags

Rizla Silvers, Zig Zag Orange 1 1/4, RAW and Juicy Jay's for this cat.

Last edited:
Yeah going to have to side with most everyone here and say RAW.

They make a pack of 300 rolling papers that come in a stack and aren't folded, maybe that might help.

Other than that, elements are the only papers that I have found to like. A lot of papers you can taste, like the orange pack of zig zaps.

Personally I find that the burn has more to do with the weed and the roll. Super sticky weed caked in resin will burn slowly and less resinous and dryer weed will burn faster and probably run more.