• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Books I need to read on psychoactive substances?

SpaceCadet144

Greenlighter
I am looking for e books that's are on drugs. I am fascinated with psychoactive substances of the new and old. Perfarably free anyone got a recommendation? Maybe Alexander Shuligins books be a good start where is the best place to find that's

SpaceCadet my friend, I'm seeing a trend of non-HR threads popping up here in BDD with your name on them. It's not a big deal, but part of being a valuable, contributing member of the community here, is understanding our rules and guidelines. With that being said, I would really encourage you to check out the forum guidelines before creating any new threads. Basically, we do not handle anything here other than Harm Reduction. We are not "anti-fun" or anything like that, it's just that we have to keep certain areas of the forums dedicated to their original purpose. Basic Drug Discussion is about helping those who have chosen to use drugs, do so safely. Once you understand this, I'm sure you can see how this topic, literature, is not really relevant to what we do.

However, I'm going to kick you on over to Drug Culture where they might have some better answers for you. In the future, make sure you read the guidelines and make sure you post material in the correct spot man!

Two which I have enjoyed:

- Opium Fiend, by Steven Martin

- The Healing Journey, by Claudio Naranjo