• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Self-medicating ADHD in an opressed state.

LadyR

Greenlighter
Hey guys! I am 35yo from Tajikiston and I have strong ADD. Not a great thing to have even in a first world country, here it becomes a pure hell.

First, here is no such thing as "ADHD" regardless of age and no legal drugs for it! I've found a doctor who is advanced enough to not reject me. He tried to help me using various antidepressants and a friend of mine brought me contraband ATOMOXETINE from Russia. No effect though. After that I tried to take different sorts of stuff like guarana, some weird exotic seeds, caffeine, alcohol and like that. Still no effect.

Then a friend of a friend of a colleague of my student sold me a box of Ritalin. Weirdly expensive it was, but it worked! First time in my life I've finished a project BEFORE the deadline lol (and finished at all - most of my projects ended in the idle-box). But now the dealer is gone. I waited four months. I think I know where is he so I don't call him to not attract police' attention.

But Ritalin or not, I need meds to live. I've read that ADDERALL can help me. Of course it's not possible to buy Adderall here, but I have found amphetamine (streetmarket of course). It has the description:
Amphetamine sulfate.
Purity 94%
Manufactured with phenylacetone
Racemate D and L-isomers 50/50

Will it work like Adderall?

Can I solve it in water for precise dosage?

Will 5mg/2 times per day be safe to not create addiction in me?

Thank you wise people :)

Last edited:
Are you saying that this is available over the counter? In what form - tablets, or powder?

What you have described, to my knowledge, is very similar to adderall, other than the isomer ratio's are slightly different in adderall. I'm not sure how much difference this makes.

The problem with having unbridled access (especially to powders), is that its very easy to redose, and/or get addicted. That answers question 3.

Question 2: I'm not sure if you can dissolve and store it in water, but generally propylene gylcole or ethanol are better for things like this, then you can calculate dosage using a syringe. You will need a milligram accurate scale, and as far as I know distilled water is best.

Question 1: will it work? Impossible to say. Addiction is an issue, and it might be slightly different to adderall. I can't see it being that much different though. If adderall works, this should, in theory.

Last edited:
We don?t allow price discussion at bluelight, please edit your post.

Adderall is mixed amphetamine salts so if you claim to have found amphetamine but not adderall i would be extremely leery of who ever is offering it. We don?t allow source discussion so i?m not asking you to disclose where you are getting it from but just know that if adderall is illegal in your country amphetamine will be too.

Hey mate IM not an expert in this and just go on what has worked for some friends that has late diagnosis of ADHD and yes low dose of dexamphetamine spaced out one morning one afternoon at regular times every day.

Started at quarter tablet and worked up quarter or a half to find what was the best for them and their weight and height was a factor. Irs not to get high just to clear the shit in your head and function.

As for ADD Im not sure which one works best with slow release ritalin out of the two.

Adderall is like our Aussie dexies and would help a lot.

But its not e everything that you could find helpful.

Sure they can give the fastest treatment but long term you should monutor your diet and lifestyle to give you the best relief.

Usual shit like eating mainly fresh unprocessed food, dont do the artificial sweetners with aspartane and avoid low carb beer as its got aspartane in it and that shit aint good for you.

Btw i dont know where your country is but Im on Outins side! Id rather be bombed by him tbh.

Thank you for the answers! It sold in a powder form on the local streets. I planned to dissolve 1g of powder in a litre of water and take 5ml with a syringe (not intravenous, just oral) two times per day.

Last edited:
That sounds like a reasonable dose schedule for managing adhd. Just be aware that the powder is probably not going to be 95% pure unless you know some very talented and honest dealers. Obviously assume it is pure amphetamine when you are gauging your doses but don?t be surprised to find that your 5ml feels a little weak.

Prices were redacted as you ordered, good sir. Source of amphetamine is an illegal drugstore. I know, their description of stuff is questionable, but I don't have better data.

Thank you for the answers! It sold in a powder form on the local streets. I planned to dissolve 1g of powder in a litre of water and take 5ml with a syringe two times per day.

I'm intrigued as to why powder available on the street had a description listing isomers and purity. Where is the description located? I've never seen this before unless it was purchased from a pharmacy or the internet.

I'd post a sample to energy control in spain for laboratory analysis. That will tell you whether its really amphetamine and/or has any contaminants.

Lol yeah i figured it was off the internet since dealers don?t usually have a laminated menu with a list of drugs, their purity, synthesis method, and ratio of isomers.

Thank you for editing out the prices

I'm intrigued as to why powder available on the street had a description listing isomers and purity. Where is the description located? I've never seen this before unless it was purchased from a pharmacy or the internet.
I'd post a sample to energy control in spain for laboratory analysis. That will tell you whether its really amphetamine and/or has any contaminants.

I asked the seller. To keep my personality and my contacts safe please don't ask for details.

However not much reason to trust the seller. It's their business after all, and it is Tajikiston, not Nethrlands or Germany or something.

So if you feel the description isn't real, please let me know.

Lol yeah i figured it was off the internet since dealers don?t usually have a laminated menu with a list of drugs, their purity, synthesis method, and ratio of isomers.
Thank you for editing out the prices

they have actually lol

not laminated tho. just a written note.

I'm honestly not surprised with the menu... In an area like that I'm sure the market is controlled for drugs like that and it's probably really hard to find anyone, but if you do they all likely are the same group. Just speculating on the general situation here not trying to figure out details of your specific situation

That?s surprisingly professional, wish we had those kinda dealers in the states

You just need to corrupt the police to the level we have. And tacodude is possibly right.

I'm glad you people helped me. I will try the stuff then write results here - it will be useful for people like me.

If the purity really comes out to 94% it should be more effective than Ritalin and probably equal to the mixed Amphetamine salts of Adderall. Hope it works out and please do update us. Welcome to BL as well.

I bet they have good ketamine and opium too... Not even bringing up the heroin. The risk with that there is probably unimaginable

So this courier gave me a pack of cat litter lol

Inside there was a secret compartment with crumbs of the yellowish-white stuff. I have powdered it and dissolved in a glass of water. No sediments and water is clear. The smell is funny. Then poured the potion in a big pitcher. Amounts: i was said there is 3g of stuff. Don't have scales to measure however. I have dissolved it in 2L of water (0.2L glass was mixed with the 1.8L of water).

I have drawn 5ml with a syringe and has taken it oral with a glass of water (not the same glass I used to dissolve the powder). Supposedly there is about 1.5 mg in 1 ml, but not sure about purity and losses on powdering etc. After an hour after the intake no specific feelings but that's ok, RITALIN hadn't any immediate effects as well.

I will write more after a week OR after any significant effects come.

So this courier gave me a pack of cat litter lol

Inside there was a secret compartment with crumbs of the yellowish-white stuff. I have powdered it and dissolved in a glass of water. No sediments and water is clear. The smell is funny. Then poured the potion in a big pitcher. Amounts: i was said there is 3g of stuff. Don't have scales to measure however. I have dissolved it in 2L of water (0.2L glass was mixed with the 1.8L of water).

I have drawn 5ml with a syringe and has taken it oral with a glass of water (not the same glass I used to dissolve the powder). Supposedly there is about 1.5 mg in 1 ml, but not sure about purity and losses on powdering etc. After an hour after the intake no specific feelings but that's ok, RITALIN hadn't any immediate effects as well.

I will write more after a week OR after any significant effects come.

IME amphetamine takes 1-1.5 hours to peak, when taken orally. I've had it hit in 30 minutes but that was an exception.

Unless these guys are as professional as they actually sound, I'd be surprised if there was exactly 3 grams. Who knows though, if it even comes with a label detailing the synthesis method.

Regardless, this will generally make dosing to be an inaccurate pursuit. Milligram scales are generally widely available and I'd highly recommend them for doing this accurately. I'm genuinely uncertain how hard it would be for you in your country though, as I know very little about your country and have no idea how commerce/infrastructure/regulation/demand/etc pans out for stuff like this. Over here this a demand and no regulation so you have numerous people jumping to sell things like scales on every available platform.

IME amphetamine takes 1-1.5 hours to peak, when taken orally. I've had it hit in 30 minutes but that was an exception.

Milligram scales are generally widely available and I'd highly recommend them for doing this accurately.

What doses do you use? I have read people use up to 300mg. I think the effect would be differ significantly. It's my first time though, what I have to wait from my little dose?

High-precise scales are used by the local police as a way to accuse people in drug traffic (even if they're don't). So it's safer to not have it at home. Next time I will use lab equipment at the place I have an access to, but it's in the another part of the country. Anyway, 2L of The Potion must be enough for a long time period, a year it might be, and I hope the next time won't be any soon.