Raising Estrogen

ElkHorn

Bluelighter
So during my cycle of test/EQ, my estrogen was quite low throughout. I only took a 1/3 tab of anastrazole the third day of the cycle, and over three months after that, my estro was still very low.

Was wondering if i'd feel better with it a little higher, but i'm not sure how i would go about raising it.

Thanks in advance.

have you gotten bloods to see if it's come back up/how much? Personally an easy fix for me if I feel like it's low is to pop 10mg of dbol or a couple 10mg tabs a week to keep it slightly higher

it's only at 22.6 last i checked about a week ago with testosterone still over 1500.

With a supraphysiological level of testosterone, doesn't it make a little sense that estrogen should possibly be a little higher than normal as well? I'm not saying way out of range but 5-15 points above normal.

At least that's where I feel the best. Joints feel good, libido is strong, well being is there, and water retention isn't crazy.

Estrogen is a very important hormone, and in my experience having too low of e2 is far worse than having a little higher e2. I believe e2 control is a little overrated, as long as your BP is in a healthy range having it a little elevated on a blast is only going to benefit you IMO.

As far as raising it just cut back on your arimidex dose and give your body some time. I wouldn't throw in dbol or anything else that is known to aromatize heavily just to cause a quick increase.

I will admit, the only time I like to keep my e2 a little on the low end of normal is when I am running 19-nor compounds. Prolactin issues arise very easily and quickly for me so I rather be safe than sorry. Prolactin really messes with my libido and well being.

I don't believe he is using an AI currently. You could increase test dose but you'd need very little dbol to do the same thing. Those are about the only approaches I can think of

You're coming off a cycle mate. The last thing you want to do is raise oestrogen - that could cause negative feedback and hamper recovery. Your blood level is fine anyway (and your free estradiol might be comparatively high for all we know). But more importantly, since you don't know what's a 'normal' range for you, you can't actually say whether it's low or not.

Yes, as i mentioned, i only took 1/3 tab anastrazole the third day of cycle.

@CFC, that makes sense. Thanks for the input!

I will just get blood tests before and during the next cycle to see how the levels are changing.

You're coming off a cycle mate. The last thing you want to do is raise oestrogen - that could cause negative feedback and hamper recovery. Your blood level is fine anyway (and your free estradiol might be comparatively high for all we know). But more importantly, since you don't know what's a 'normal' range for you, you can't actually say whether it's low or not.

Ah I didn't know he wasn't on cycle.