• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Being off xans in school experiences?

Fuckthefuassfeds

Greenlighter
I?ve taken Xanax a few times and personally found that I in a way benefit from its effects as someone who tends to have anxious and pessimistic thoughts constantly. I was a complete bartard over a year ago and went into it with high dosages in the beginning and never build a tolerance so I didn?t give a fuck about functioning and trying come off as prevalent. I stopped taking bars for a while after that and recently got back into them with no tolerance, I took a 2mg bar at home and seemed fine but a bitch doesn?t have good judgement off a bar, I?ve also functioned fine at school after taking bars to fall asleep 4 hours before I had to be awake I was wondering if someone with my tolerance has had an experience where they could handle being off a bar at school, I just genuinely benefit from the effects considering I?m a very anxious person and want to hear if anyone has had mediocre experiences with somewhat functioning at school off a bar and how it went

Honestly, I can't recommend. Will it make the experience more enjoyable? Probably. Will you learn anything? Probably not. I feel like I wasted an entire semester at college because of benzos and I didn't really learn anything because I was always off in my own place during classes. Also from experience, if you get put in a group project, you will be despised lol

My experiance of taking slightly more than that in highschool is i dont remember most of highschool.

What i do remember is hating highschool despite being on xanax everyday.

So overall wouldnt recommend.

I definitely agree with that when I was a complete bartard people absolutely hated me but my goal now is to be content and relaxed instead of completely slummped

I'm gonna send this to drug culture man.

I have a similar memory of high school to d1nach, I had a few valium and a morphine script (Missouri was home of the pill mill), and I abused the diazepam heavily, as a result i don't have much memory for my sophomore and junior years.

I was big into benzos towards the end of highschool and my first semester in college, moreso in college with daily use. I usually took Xanax before class and I honestly couldn't tell you anything I learned. In my math class I was frustrated that I wasn't learning anything, so then I tried to make it fun with benzos which in turn further destroyed my concentration. So on and so forth.

Never xanax in particular at school and I'd probably be too sleepy anyways. But I've taken lots of ativan and klonopin in school recreationally. I have ban anxiety as well but you tend to not give a fuck on any benzos, so that's how it was at school as expected. I was still consciously able to not make stupid decisions but was giving a lot less of a fuck.

I have been to school on diazepam and xanax quite a bit, and the day just seems to go by easier. My work gets completed, I am totally carefree, and im not bored or anxious all day. I dont remember a lot of stuff though obviously

I've only blacked out at school on xanax once and luckily my blackout self had the decent judgement to just sit still and shut the fuck up. If you actually want to learn a damn thing from school then i suggest you skip the xanax.

It all seems like stupid knowledge but you might regret not taking advantage of it later in life. If all you care about is feeling something other then extreme boredom during class then i can't blame you but just be cognizant of the information you can and can't afford to miss like basic math skills.

Yes I would definitely take the medication and go to school especially if you are pessimistic, anxious etc.

Take it responsibly, not every day etc.

I used to take a benzo so I could sit still in class; many hours of inactivity is very hard.