• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I decided it would be fun to do 3/4 ounce of meth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseTheTin

Greenlighter
I finished it in 2 weeks now I am wondering how myself and my friends managed to stay alive and not get too bad. I know we slept once for 4 hours and managed to eat but it's been 2 weeks now since then and we're all still fine, no hallucinations and nothing in science can explain how they we are fine.. we haven't touched it since all they really wanted to do was experiment.

Removed swim - Tranced

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm calling animal control! Their enroute to your house as I type. You'll be placed under arrest for animal cruelty! Who gives a dog and his frand math?!?:eek:

Hi, I've tidied up your post to remove the SWIM references, as we do not allow SWIM at bluelight. Although Help was being sarcastic in the above response, the point stands that you would actually get arrested if anybody genuinely thought you'd given your dog a 3/4 ounce of meth. Obviously we know it's you, so that's not the case.

Also, this post is more of a statement than a question, and meth discussion goes in the other drugs sub-forum. I'd usually send it over but there isn't really anything to say.

I'm closing this for the above reasons, but please don't let that deter you from posting elsewhere. Just no SWIM, and please try and tailor your threads so that they generate discussion. Take it easy on the meth man! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.