• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiates + Weed - opinions?

Inso

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I'm currently prescribed Oramorph solution and I've found that a standard dose, 10-20mg, is a fantastic buzz combined with some high grade weed. Not taken any higher morphine dose yet, on their own I tend to find opiates boring. They are only nice combined with other stuff. But then I've never taken a huge dose of any opiate so I guess I'd change my tune if I took like 60mg Morphine, hehe.

It's like floating on a cloud lol. Feel really motivated and hyper, helped by the numerous espressos and cigarettes that also complement this nicely.

What can anyone tell me about strong opiates combined with weed? Enjoy it? Hate it? Other drugs you'd recommend adding to this combo?

I enjoy it on the rare occasion that i get the doses perfect but usually my timing is off or i dose too low on opiates and the weed overpowers them.

That being said the few times i was able to balance things out the experience included overpowering euphoria that could only be rivaled by psychedelics. The last time i was able to get to that state was when i was much more opiate naive.

I suspect you?ve recently just started taking opiates Inso? If you can help it when you start to feel 20mg of morphine is too weak stop using for a little while and just use weed for your pain. If you want to retain this level of buzz and pain relief then you?ll have to keep your tolerance very low and the only way to do that is to take large breaks in between uses.

^I know it?s kind of a long shot for you to follow that advice but i thought i?d throw it in just incase you weren?t aware. Tolerance is a bitch, i envy your naivete.

Back when I first started opiates.. (back in 2007)

I was a major pothead.. loved weed.

I took Hydrocodone.. 20mg.. instantly fell in love.. super euphoric.

Next day I smoked weed on top of my 20mg dose of Hydro.. and it was the best feeling I?ve ever had in my life.. yes that good.

I said to myself I want to feel like this every fucking day.

and so I did.

it is one of the best things to mix opiate with really, for a lot of people who experience anxiety/paranoia etc on weed (although I rarely felt anxious or paranoid on weed), opiates solve that part for them. also the weed potentiates the euphoria soooo much, sometimes in the past I smoked weed with all sort of opiates cod,dhc,tramadol,morphine,heroin,oxycodone and everytime it did a great job in enhancing the high. also I observed that weed may help you to kind of peak twice (I don't know if I expressed myself correctly) but I mean for example when I was addicted to tramadol, tramadol had a duration of about 10-12 hours let's say, so after 5 hours I still felt the high but it was not as strong as when it was in the peak time period ( this is very normal), but if I smoked a couple of joints after that time period I would feel again a really nice rush/euphoria peak thingy. only one thing to take in consideration : drink pleeeenty of water as both opiates and weed use to provoke a dry mouth and make you dehydrated so if you forget to hydrate yourself for a long time you might get yourself a wack headache. besides that it is a very safe combination and also enjoyable in my opinion.

Obviously most people enjoy it lol, is that even really a question?

I'm not greatly experienced with Opiates so would like to find out how others have experienced the two drugs together. I know this is a fairly uncommon concept on this board, sorry if it confused you.

I enjoy it on the rare occasion that i get the doses perfect but usually my timing is off or i dose too low on opiates and the weed overpowers them.

That being said the few times i was able to balance things out the experience included overpowering euphoria that could only be rivaled by psychedelics. The last time i was able to get to that state was when i was much more opiate naive.

I suspect you?ve recently just started taking opiates Inso? If you can help it when you start to feel 20mg of morphine is too weak stop using for a little while and just use weed for your pain. If you want to retain this level of buzz and pain relief then you?ll have to keep your tolerance very low and the only way to do that is to take large breaks in between uses.

^I know it?s kind of a long shot for you to follow that advice but i thought i?d throw it in just incase you weren?t aware. Tolerance is a bitch, i envy your naivete.

I've had Codeine and Tramadol before but my recent (legally prescribed) introduction to Morphine is my first taste of one of the big boys.

I can't get Morphine constantly anyway, it's just an occasional accompaniment to MJ. If I take it all the time it makes part of my condition significantly worse, plus the doctors here are very reluctant to hand out strong Opiates unless you're a cancer patient or something. I've had to convince doctors quite hard for one bottle. However taken on it's own, a decent dose of Morphine (20mg plus) or Codeine (200mg plus), something just always feels off about it, higher doses make me feel strangely uncomfortable. I actually enjoy low doses more. So I've not found them addictive YET, however I know stronger doses constantly would lead that way, lord knows I'm addicted to anything else I touch. But I feel it's very unlikely I'll get in the situation of having it on tap.

Appreciate the advice.

Back when I first started opiates.. (back in 2007)

I was a major pothead.. loved weed.

I took Hydrocodone.. 20mg.. instantly fell in love.. super euphoric.

Next day I smoked weed on top of my 20mg dose of Hydro.. and it was the best feeling I?ve ever had in my life.. yes that good.

I said to myself I want to feel like this every fucking day.

and so I did.

Were my circumstances different, I could see myself going that way. The Morphine + weed is just delicious, I can imagine Hydrocodone being even better.

I want to try Hydro or Oxy, by all accounts they are some of the best besides Heroin. Both are much harder to obtain here though than the US, in fact I've never even heard of anyone coming across Hydrocodone here. Vaguely know someone who does Oxy though. I'm both envious and terrified of the US prescription drug market.

Last edited:
^ my bad, didn't know that you were relatively new to the subject. Thought it was someone new trying the inflate their posts or something.

Opium and weed was my main combo for a long while though. I used to brew up a strong batch of opium tea with a few poppies every other day and be lit 24/7 on morphine/codeine/thebaine. I would always smoke a bowl at night on my front porch and nod into oblivion, no doubt I've fallen asleep numerous times.

You might seriously enjoy poppies, but I won't divulge anything else lest I get too close to sourcing. Very similar to oramorph solution with a few extra alkaloids though. You also can't measure it by the mg (rather by the poppy) so it's more of a risk.

Interesting to hear that you don't have hydrocodone in your area. Where I live it's the most commonly found pain pill, with oxy being exceptionally rare. Tbh I prefer morphine over any of them. I find most pharma opioids, with the exception of the heavy hitters like hydromorphone and fentanyl, weak by comparison to my morphine extractions (and heroin but that's a different conversation all together). Nothing has that dreamy euphoria like pure morphine.

Last edited: