❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hi,new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiDan

Greenlighter
Hi all,my name is Dan and I have a lot on my mind about being bi.My wife and I have been playing around for a few years now with other men mostly cucking me. I have handled several cocks while inserting them in her. About a year ago she had me suck one with her which was fine since she has been putting her tongue down my throat after sucking them or putting cum in my mouth when they cum in her. I have been a good cuck but now I want to suck more but being a cuck I don't get to that often. I have talked to her about it and she said ok but I only suck it until she wants it in her,which is fine,except if there are no more than two with us she wants both in her and I still have to watch while my cock throbs. I love my wife very much and she is great in bed but I want more. I don't want her to think I only want men,but I do want to have my time with them. Any suggestions?:)

In situations like this Dan, I recommend a nice cup of tea and a quick read of something by Germaine Greer to calm the senses and get you back into your rhythm, if you get what I mean.

Whoaa man, that's really heavy for an introduction (this was sent from new members introductions). Do you always introduce yourself to new people by attempting to delight them with erotic fiction? :\ 8(

With writing like this you'll give me a softy!

Status
Not open for further replies.