• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Will propylene glycol40%/vegtable glycerin 60% dissolve benzos?

dthorse5

Greenlighter
I have diclazepam an etizolam and ordered some propylene glycol but its about a week out. I have a mg scale was wondering if could dissolve maybe 20mg in the pg/vg mixture im assuming they have similar properties

I suspect you can, presumably you want to dissolve the benzo in pure PG first and dilute it with glycerine.

Is this for volumetric dosing or IV? Big difference in what you want if we're talking IV. I know a guy named Casper and he tried a million ways to get it to dissolve for IV. His conclusion, IIRC, was that 60/40 propylene glycol:water worked best for IV and found that it could rival IV heroin in terms of the warmth and fuzziness, but not overall euphoria.
I suspect you can, presumably you want to dissolve the benzo in pure PG first and dilute it with glycerine.
I bet you could. I've had problems with glycerin on its own, but once the PG has things into solution the VG won't make it crash out.

There both mixed already. An no i quit shooting up its for volumetrix oral dosage. Its a mixed ecig liquid w

PG is real shit I hate nearly everything about, it's surprisingly irritating for being USP grade food ingredients, it irritates the skin and doesn't belong in any topical formula (doctors only now are realizing this), and it's renally toxic (in doses no one here will ever consume, i hope). But above all you can't plug it, unless you get it down to about 1:10 with water. Also you're gonna need to heat that admixture up to dissolve your benzos in it, at least in my experience that was the only way I saw it work.

since hospitals use PG to deliver their benzo formulas IV I doubt we have an alternative solvent mixture to use, but maybe someone here is brainy enough to figure it out from this https://pharmlabs.unc.edu/labs/solubility/structure.htm here? I know it's more than just a polar vs nonpolar subject, I just can't wrap my head around it yet...