• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best substance\s except opiates to finish a stimulant binge

Boiling in Acid

Bluelighter
I'm interested which substnace will be the most mentioned as well as to hear some rare, ''exotic'' substances. and please don't post just ''benzos'' mention an exact, ''the chosen one''=D

For me i think it's a handful of lyrica 300mg, + 6mg xanax, and 5mg selegeline with some milk (it needs fat to be observed better), morning the last day, 5mg during the day, and 5mg following the last line\hit, then a bong session. as well I take extra 20mg citalopram except my daily 40. I wish i had GHB, methaqalone, (not a pheno)barbs flunitrazepam, & ketamine.

I remind except opiates (as it's, hmm, substance of substances for any scenario) but if you mention a mix that contain an opiate as well in this case mentioning an opiate, preferably a specific is pleased.

:)

Last edited:
Benzos... LOL. Its really doesn't matter. Lorazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, etizolam, clonazolam, diazepam... whatever... they are all good when you need to get to some sleep. Also anything else that works on gaba... ghb, gbl, phenibut, zopiclone/zolpidem, even alcohol if you don't have anything else. Anti-histamines CAN work if you are limited, Quetiapine, doxylamine, hydrozyine or diphenhydramine as last resort.

benzos if i had to choose to get me off a stim binge and i wasn't dependent on opis or benzos

My go-to combo for coming down from MDMA or Methamphetamine used to be a Xanax bar and a bowl of weed. Slept like a baby.

Asprin is my non opiate drug of choice for stim comedowns. It will get rid of some of the physical aches and help with cold limbs.

Quetiapine (Seroquel) was my go to when using stims. Hands down the best at bringing you down and putting you to sleep. Even better than benzos.

Ketamine after MDMA. It's so visual, it helps a lot with the depression too :)

Last edited:
Hydroxyzine or a few benadryls
an anti psychotic
benzos
or alcohol.

Don't use all at the same time.