• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

please answer ASAP Adderall

Johnwalker

Greenlighter
taken 50mg of Amp salts XR 20MG at 7:30am 10 more mg at 10:00 and 10 more at 1:00pm and 10 more at 9:00pm it?s now one In the morning I haven?t redosed would it be safe to redoes 10mg to 20MG at 7:30-8:00am Im male I?m fairly healthy 18 years old and 130 pounds and about 5foot 9inches

dextroamphetamine is really weird drug. I have personally went to emerge for adderall after eating under 75MG in 24 hours, and I have been eating it religiously for a decade. My GF is able to consume 50Mgs and somehow fall asleep 2 hours later. I have other friends who will literally bounce off the walls from 10MG.

To answer your question, you are consuming a lot, especially at your age. If you have to post here to ask, you are already having amp side-effects where you think you are about to have a heart attack. The best course of action it to tough out today sober. Get some sleep. Reserve the amps for 2 days a week or less. The other path is get a blood pressure monitor, take your BP before redosing amps, above 160/100 is you taking actual risk and is not sustainable. Above 180/110 is Russian roulette.