• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much do other people use?

ObieWan

Bluelighter
The moderators did not like my question of how much heroin is a lot. I realize it's ridiculous to ask and rephrased my question in the posting. I do measure my doses with a scale and get from the same sources with a consistent product so there is little guessing as to the amount I am using day to day and I can control it. I am also aware of all the variables in quantifying an amount and comparing.

Hydrocodone is taken in units with almost no variability. A daily user may take for example 15mg to 150mg. I really just wanted to know how much other people take so I know roughly where I fit in in that "15 to 150mg." I don't know anyone who uses and it's not talked about so much. The veterans are probably more aware of how much they are taking, but I'd be happy with "2 bags a day," or 3 bundles a week," or whatever.

I?m not trying to be rude but does it really matter? If you want to discuss the size of habits it would be better suited for drug culture but those kind of discussions just seem like needless dick sizing.

If you are trying to convince yourself that your habit is not so bad, or really bad, well that?s entirely based on how you see your use. If you are just trying to gauge how far you can push your limits or how much you can take, we?ll you already know that street drugs are too variable in potency to be compared in a consistent way.

My regular dose of opiates is hydrocodone, i take 40-50mg at a time and can easily run through 150mg in a night.

As falsified just said, this isn't suited for OD man, I'll send it to drug culture for you.