• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

psychedelics for mdma recovery?!

Logos9

Greenlighter
hey guys! new here, i finally brouth myself to register after reading alot of posts cunsurning a situation i'm in.
so any way i've don fucked up and used mdma quit irresposibly (nothing super crazy like the week long binges i read about here, but some thing like once maybe twice a week for some time), and i deffenetly feel the acamulative damage.
so any why my quastion is; im realy into psychedelics and the shamanic/healing proportis of them as well.
i have heard that psychedelics replace sertonin and can even cause "nero genesis", im looking into this very seriously and am not just looking for substitued high.
can the san pedro spirit help with my healing of mdma abuse?! or any drug (specialy SERT drugs) will just make things worse!?
im sorry for any miss types, english is not my first languge, i hope i was claer anough, thank you for any input you might have!

ps; even if it will not heal me, is it safe to use psychedelics (ie mescaline) while in mdma recovery? i heard they work on serotonin diffrently.and how about micro dosing? i heard it can repelish (is that the word?) serotonin receptors

Last edited:
There is no evidence what so ever that psychedelic drugs like LSD or mescaline can heal the neurotoxic effects of MDMA.

These molecules act on serotonin in different ways. while there have been some studies that show psychedelics cause neurogenesis, these were under in vitro conditions and highly controlled conditions. The best way to heal your brain is to take a break from MDMA, for a good long time, and stay content and happy!

I do not know of any problem with using them recreationally or spiritually in your instance, but you may want to tread carefully and titrate your dosing, starting low and moving up over time to make sure you aclimate well to the effects.

Hello Friend! In MY personal opinion about MDMA over usage would be to take a break from all mood and mind altering substances!! I suggest taking 5-HTP they sell it online, it helps replenish serotonin. I used it for a month, probably placebo but something worked.

(Side Story)In my personal experience I attempted to get a legal Ketamine treatment done - which is legal in my region - unfortunately its not covered by insurances so its 500 dollars every appointment. I've never done mescaline so I can't comment and maybe it will help - just like I thought ketamine would. I didn't do any drugs, stopped drinking, and felt better within 3 months.

Good luck!!