Low dose of Tren (100-150mg/wk)

AlmostFamous

Bluelighter
Does anyone have experience running a low dose of tren? I'm wanting to run a low dose more for the body recomp/polishing effect than the strength gains you received at higher doses. How were the sides at the lower doses? The tren would be run along side test (600mg/wk).

I've done 200/week and I liked it. Kept me tighter but still full from the test. Not gonna be shredded and dry but you'll get the tren look somewhat. Especially for you, since you're a lean guy you should definitely notice it visually in your physique.

Yes, tons. Anything from about 30mg/wk is noticeable. 50-75mg is a very nice addition to a low dose of test. Sides obviously pretty minimal.

This is where I'm at right now natural. 32, 5'10, 200lb. I'm not necessarily trying to put on anymore size, this is a comfortable size/weight for me. Also, not trying to obtain an overly vascular shredded look. Ultimately trying to obtain a look for the summer where I have a defined cut with full muscles while still having a somewhat believable natural look. I had read a couple threads with running low doses (under 200mg/wk) of Tren being effective while having minimal sides. The alternative would be to run Test and Anavar together, but I'm starting to come to the conclusion Test and a low dose of Tren mite be more effective. I've never done Tren before.

fuwh2e.jpg

Also, if I do decide to run Tren at a lower dose, should I lower my test dose from 600mg/wk? 600mg/wk has historically been the most effective dose for me but I do know the test/tren dose relationship is important with the sides you could potentially receive.

I've done that and run low tren (200/wk) with good recomp effects. Ultimately it comes down to diet/body fat but I think that combo would give you the look you are going for. The tried and true test/tren/mast combo would also work well at 100-150mg a week of each.

Sides for me tend to not be that dose dependent with tren and I either get the sides or I don't with not much of a linear effect between dose/sides. As far as test, it seems to me that most sides are mitigated by keeping estrogen under control so if you do that, regardless of the test dose you choose, it should help.

I've done that and run low tren (200/wk) with good recomp effects. Ultimately it comes down to diet/body fat but I think that combo would give you the look you are going for. The tried and true test/tren/mast combo would also work well at 100-150mg a week of each.

Sides for me tend to not be that dose dependent with tren and I either get the sides or I don't with not much of a linear effect between dose/sides. As far as test, it seems to me that most sides are mitigated by keeping estrogen under control so if you do that, regardless of the test dose you choose, it should help.

That makes complete sense that Tren is not dose dependent (test/tren) but rather how external test effects your estrogen levels, which will vary from person to person.

From the information I've gathered, it looks like this would be a good starting point and I'll make a slight adjustment upwards mid-cycle if the sides are non-existent. I'm starting to get to the age where I value feeling good over max gains, lol.

Test 600mg/wk
Masteron 300mg/wk
Tren 150mg/wk

^ so you say you don't particularly want to add mass, strength, and don't want to look too ripped. But you're going to run a cycle with over a gram of AAS? Lol.

Personally I think your objectives can be met without any AAS, which will do even more to help you feel good.

^ so you say you don't particularly want to add mass and don't want to look too ripped. But you're going to run a cycle with over a gram of AAS? Lol.

Personally I think your objectives can be met without any AAS, which will do even more to help you feel good.

I agree with you, I'm taking a shortcut. I could accomplish what I'm looking for naturally. The amount of time I would need to put into dieting (including the physical act of eating the food) and cardio would go up exponentially. I have a fixed amount of free time each week to work with as I have a full-time day job and a fairly busy eBay business. I'd also be trading a little size and fullness as well for the more defined cut.

Last edited:
Currently on 10mg of tren a day, and yes the difference in body comp and strength is noticeable after a week.

I've used tren/fina (as we used to call it back in the day of converting pellets lol ) for about 15 years off and on from as little as 37.5 mg ED/EOD to as high as 150 mg ED of Ace and Hex (para) and as high as 800 mg /wk of E when I used to compete . I can say more isn't always better when it comes to tren lol if tren is properly dosed , 37.5-50 ,g ED/EOD I feel would be plenty for the goals you stated above . At this dose you shouldn't have much issue with night sweating , or progesterone even with 600 mg of test . I would def suggest having both a anti estrogen and a anti progesterone such as caber or prami on hand . If you keep ur estrogen at bay then you may not even have progesterone issues , but when estrogen raises , that's when progesterone does too . I prefer a low dose of Adex myself but there are other options . Dose age wise is hard to even suggest being I don't know anything about how sensitive ur body is . Of course starting low as possible and upping if needed is suggested .

Just curious how old you are bro?? I have over 20yrs on and off gear and my gear use left me with many issues including CHF(congestive heart failure) Is this normal? No,but it can happen to people as nobody thinks it'll happen to them. Be careful my friend

JJ

Im curious as well. I just started. My cycle. Its 100mg tren E a week, 100mg mast E, 150mg test E, 30mg ostarine day, 15mg mk 677 day, and 40IUs of lantus insulin a day, with 6IUs of humalog.

I expect great results as mk677 and lantus by themselves have given me phenomenel results, close to what a test cycle would give me. I just started my cycle 4 days ago so ill update as time goes on.

Im curious as well. I just started. My cycle. Its 100mg tren E a week, 100mg mast E, 150mg test E, 30mg ostarine day, 15mg mk 677 day, and 40IUs of lantus insulin a day, with 6IUs of humalog.

I expect great results as mk677 and lantus by themselves have given me phenomenel results, close to what a test cycle would give me. I just started my cycle 4 days ago so ill update as time goes on.

As long as you're smart with your insulin (sounds like you know what you're doing), this is probably the best bang for your buck conservatively dosed cycle. Minimal sides, great synergy between compounds. Do keep us posted.

@BigJJ

Since it's not often that I see long term AAS users post, I wanted to ask you - apart from CHF, could you elaborate a bit more on other issues you have from using AAS all these years? Much appreciated, thanks!

So sorry bro I just saw this reply tonight..Juice makes you brain dead too...j/k :) Besides the CHF, I have an enlarged heart(due to the long periods of HGH) a damaged valve and low ejection fracture(EF) Some people don't like me saying this because they wish to believe gear has no effects but in my life IT DID. It also has this effect on many people my age-46. I was 42 when I found out about all these issues and I totally freaked out. I had a great PCP who didn't like one of my EKGs and sent me for an ECHO which came back with all the damage. It was bad enough that I also got a defibulator implant as well. Like I said I have over 20yrs of usage so I know what I'm talking about. A serious cardiologist from Mass General(Boston) told me there is a new generation of athletes my age with serious heart issues because of long term use. I'm not trying to tell people what to do or trying to scare people but studies don't lie. I had no other effects like increased LDL,bad diet or high BP either.
How long have you been training?? Do you use gear?? If so, what do your doses look like?? I'll give you any info I've got bro

JJ

Fuck man this scares me. I'm on 220mg of methadone and awaiting the day they send Me in for a EKG, which is common for people on high doses. Methadone causes QT elongation.

If they ever found damage I'd suspect its from 10 years of heroin and meth use and not the gear. I've only used gear for two years. Been on HGH, ghrp, ipamorelin, mk677 etc for 2.5 yrs straight and was going to continue for life but an enlarged heart doesn't sound good. I never suspected I'd live past 50 anyways.

To serotonin yes I'm careful with the insulin. To me its crazy how the long acting lantus blows any short acting insulin out of the water. I mean the results are 10x better.

My cycle is going well. Still only two weeks in. Im looking swole but that's from the lantus. I suspect the tren and mast will kick in 3 weeks from now. Man since hopping back on my methadone only lasts 12-16 hours and I'm sick every night. By morning I'm going fuckin crazy my body hurts so bad. Loperamide and gabapentin help but fuck this sucks. I'm 25 BTW..

Sorry I'm on 200mg of done. Saw the doc today and he put me up to 215mg, hopefully that helps with the withdrawals, if not I'll go up more. The doc at my clinic won't cap your dose until 275mg-300mg.

Cycle is going great. Seeing fantastic mass gains yet becoming more cut. I am now on 400mg test, 400mg masteron, 200mg trenbolone and 70IUs of lantus. Lantus insulin is insane, feels JUST like I did on 6IUs of generic HGH, minus the fat loss. This is my first cycle in 16 months so I'm getting crazy gains. Gained at least 25lbs the past 5 weeks. Running this cycle for 16 weeks. First time ever using cutting compounds. If I wasn't on lantus I know id drop ALL my water which I hate cuz then I look small but lantus has me holding A LOT of water. My shoes no longer fit. My shins and calves must have swelled 1.5 Inches. I'm gonna look nasty af at the end of this cycle.

I ran low tren, high test, low test, high tren and medium both. Felt the best and had almost no sides with low test (~200 c/e pw) and 600 tren e pw.

If you're just looking for the hardening effect then maybe consider just running a low dose of mast and test, leaving out the tren. Mast is such an amazing drug! It helps with estrogen control, lowers SHBG which in turn increases free test, and is a great hardener, all with very low side effects and you won't have to worry about your prolactin going up like with tren. A lot of people are using mast alongside their TRT dose, often decreasing the test a little, even. I have known several people to run it for extended periods and swear by it. I've been taking 200mg of test cyp and plan to drop it to 150 and and add in 150 mast enth at the start of next year and run that through next summer as long as my blood work keeps looking good. You look great btw and I can tell you're worked hard for your physique.