• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello everyone

Juice1980

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I used to be a blue light member in 2006 or so. Back then I was mid 20s and living life to the fullest. Bluelight was a great place for people like myself. I've gotten a lot older and wiser and don't live life near as hard as i used to, but I still enjoy a good time. I decided to come back to bluelight to see if it is the same place I remember.
Ive got two children, both nearly grown. I recently divorced my now exwife after her addiction to pain meds started to effect my children with her violence towards any and all that got in the way of her addiction. After 3 years of divorce court I got full custody and I'm engaged to my best friend and most beautiful women to walk the planet. Life is good.
I've tried just about any and all drugs with the exception of crack and heroine. I try to stay away from the more addictive drugs.

Well guess that's all I really care to say now. So hello everyone and I hope this place is as great a place as I remember.

Hey Juice, welcome back.

The motto of the Merry Pranksters was "Nothing Lasts" and that is as true of Bluelight as anything else. But Bluelight is still a vibrant and thriving community that shares on many levels. I hope you come back more often and enjoy the new, even better Bluelight that we constantly build by our active participation.

Later !

Hey Juice, welcome :) Well, I think it's probably a lot less busy than it was way back then, before social media came along. Try not to get drug triggered tho!

Best,
CFC