• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long-time listener, first time caller

I-like-pills

Greenlighter
Hi! This is my first ever post on BL, but I have been using (lurking, I guess) on the site for a long time. Over the past few days I?ve read hundreds of posts from all over the forums. I don?t like social media, you won?t find me on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, or any other site like that. But I feel like I belong here. So thanks to anyone who welcomes me, and thanks to all for some very interesting reading over the past little while :)

Hi, 'Pills.
Looks like I am not the only one who abhors social media: Just find it a bit dramatic and brain-rotting. Don't ya hate it when you go to order take-out and every freakin' employee is stuck on their phone(s)? Glad to see I am not alone....
Hope we all have a great day... however we choose to feed it.

I am with both of you. I absolutely hate social media.i hate when I am trying to carry on a convo and people can't stop scrolling long enough to make eye contact and if you ask what's so important on there phone I usually get the response "nothing really, I'm listening" or "just trying to finish this up" finish what up? Scrolling on the never ending Facebook feed. Your lidtening? Really how do. U can't repeat back s word I just said but I should just take your word for it. Good news is that nature will take it's course and these idiots will walk of cliffs and into traffic like the lemmings they are.

Thanks guys and/or girls. The thing that gets me about social media is that phrase “join the conversation”. It’s almost never a conversation, that requires both/all sides actually listening to what others are saying. More often it’s just people yelling their opinions. But anyways whatever, to each their own.

Just thought I’d sort of add to my introduction by saying my DOC’s have been (pretty much in this order):
weed/alcohol
cocaine
crack
oxycodone
Methadone, then Suboxone when it came off patent and became cheaper per day (I’m still on 16mg/day)

And now recently I’ve gotten into benzos. In a short period of time I managed to acquire a large amount of them, so now I’m kinda stuck with em. I’ve only been taking them for about 2-3 weeks, and I know I should probably just flush em down the toilet. That’s a tough trigger to pull, however. I don’t want to get to the point where stopping them will cause withdrawals, and I think I’m probably pretty close to that. They sure are enjoyable tho.

Ive also tried probably a dozen other drugs. Shrooms, DXM, Pregabalin, methylphenidate, mdma, salvia, nitrous (only at the dentist lol), and some others that aren’t coming to mind atm.

I'm the same way sorta new for posting but not knew for reading some of the great thing this site does I've always been fascinated by drugs and drug culture

Either I will find a way, or I will make one.

Either I will find a way, or I will make one.It’s time