• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey...Old Timer Here

ElCheapo666

Greenlighter
I'm totally new here. I no longer have any interest in getting fucked beyond belief. As a young man i was an IV meth user and alcoholic. I've had two periods of full sobriety. 4 years and 7. I'm not sober anymore but have no desire to resume the junky lifestyle. Just trying to find a legit medical convo of modafinil, adderall and anxiolytics so I can function and be a good father. My kids are my world and I've finally accepted I'm worse sober than i am medicated. Alcohol has no interest to me, I'm also a bodybuilder. Just want to make friends that understsnd.

Hey man, it sounds like you have a solid plan for managing your drug use.
I think you'll find there are heaps of people here that are on a similar mission and can relate.
Welcome!

Hey Elcheapo, we seem to have similar "stories" I lost everything due to i.v. cocaine and crack. I have been on Suboxone off and on for 5 years but I have never had more than 6 months sobriety. Once I took my first shot, it was over. If it can be injected, I'll do it. I am 43 and have been through a lot and if I can help or anything hmu. Good luck