• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Drug tests (Urine) For marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilo-G

Greenlighter
This is a somewhat strange experiment and I wont go into too much detail, but it is something that I found interesting and maybe someone has done the same, or thought about if it would work.

Always been a fan of smoking bud since i was in my teens, now being 23 I got myself into a little legal trouble. Everyone knows where this is going, monthly probation office visits. (Yes I know, doing drugs on probation is bad, dumb, etc. Do not need that input)

So too make this short because I am pretty tweaked. I got lit one day and was thinking about my intake into county jail, I had too take a drug test and piss clean upon release. I was always curious why I was able too piss clean in 5 days after smoking bud for years straight. Because I remember in my teens I was drug tested by family and it stayed in my system for about 20 days give or take.

The only difference between then and now was using cocaine pretty heavily. So I started too mess with that a little bit and with some time, and a couple home drug test kits. Here is what I got.

Smoking bud 2 weeks straight (Not using cocaine) able too give a clean urine test after 15 days of being clean.

Smoking bud 2 weeks straight (Using cocaine every night. About .25-.5g a night) I tested clean for cocaine after 3 days and clean for marijuana after 7.

This post really has no finish as too why I am telling you this, I just thought it was interesting. Also its convenient, that i can use my D.O.C too help me get my 2nd D.O.C out of my system faster =D

Anyone ever noticed anything similar or ever been curious about it? (This might be in wrong part of forum. Sorry i'm new)

Status
Not open for further replies.