• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

why do people enjoy xanax ??

It's euphoric, but it takes awhile to get there. I took xanax on and off for months (usually to come down from meth), and I pretty much always fell asleep. But I'd get the most peaceful sleep ever, and I'd wake up STARVING, and every food I'd eat would taste like the best food ever. Then, I tried staying awake on xanax a few times. I LOVED it. I had no worries, no anxiety, just the most amazing calm, relaxed, and happy feeling ever. I could go do stuff, or I could just lay in bed, but I didn't have to fall asleep. It was great. I don't get xanax a lot nowadays (too broke), but when the opportunity arises I definitely get some. Xanax would be my drug of choice if I had more people to get it from.

My life is pretty consumed by anxiety, so the removal of that feeling is very euphoric for me. The fact that you end up getting tired is no different than many other types of drugs.

Pretty much this.

Xanax is kind of like alcohol in pill form for me, and just as euphoric but smoother, until you take too much and black out. I was prescribed it for years and can say from experience it is not good for anxiety to take every day or long term.