Bodyfat, should I drop it or continue on?

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
After my first cycle I've been eating like a MAD MAN as my appetite was drastically increased when I was on cycle.

I've realized I've also been gaining fat at a faster rate.
Now I really dont care too much for appearances at this point but I'm pretty sure I'm definitely in the 20 <x< 30 percent range and my doctor said I should lose some weight. BUT FOCK HIM
I'm tryna bulk

Should I halt progress to slim down or just push on through?

Now I also ask for when I reach my goals natty, if I'm still pretty high in body fat should I just begin next cycle with it or should I drop down before I begin?
My next cycle was just like my last 250-300 test,Maybe throw in some var in there at the start or end.

Depends on what you want/value. I've been in the 20-25% range when bulking before but personally my bulk limit now is about 12% and I feel a million times better. Depending on how much time you have to devote, you could still gain just as much just as quickly and stay lean but for most it's just going to take longer which I think is a good thing a lot of times. Gotta enjoy the process

Well currently I'm trying to gain another 15lbs pure muscle at 1.5lbs a month natty, this would take me 10 months. I still haven't reached max levels which is why I refrain from doing another cycle so soon BUT I have my product and I wouldn't want it to expire lol

There is no way you'll be putting on 1.5lbs per month of tissue natural. Most guys are lucky to land in the ~10lbs per year range if they don't have a long training history. Would probably start revising expectations but as far as gear, it doesn't expire

Isn't the general idea that many side-effects (especially estrogen-related sides) are worse at higher BF%, so if one is sensitive to such things, one should cycle at lower ranges...

Lower bodyfat would be better, giving improved insulin sensitivity in particular, which would assist your LBM vs fat goals.

Lower bodyfat would be better, giving improved insulin sensitivity in particular, which would assist your LBM vs fat goals.

Also a good point. The lower the body fat, the better nutrient partitioning is

1-2 pounds a month is pretty average from what I've seen. Guys well into their training get about 0.5-1.

Now the real question is if its possible to do so without gaining fat. Probably but pretty difficult to do so.

Gaining is easy. I put on 40lbs in 6 months natural before I used gear but I was fucking fat and got up to that 20-25% range haha. Tissue is gonna come much, much more slowly unless you're just a flat out genetic elite