• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Captain Heroin featured on Major News Network!

CfZrx

Bluelighter
Lol, check this vid at 2:36
7.gif
!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha add it to that Gabapentin thread about its misuse. It should be on the first or second page. Looks like we've been discovered again. The "cool" kids getting fucked up on things before everyone else.;) People around here call em "nu nus" pronounced like new news. Their normally people who want them for opi WD. I remember telling people back in 2010 they can get you pretty high of you stagger a couple grams and everyone was like "Yeah right!". I was fine with it though. Now these dicks are fucking up a medication I do unfortunately legitimately need. They even threw pregabalin under the bus... Good thing everyone's to dumb to know that's lyrica for the most part.

Yeah they can throw gabapentin under the bus as long as pregabalin doesn't get to fucked with. Its not easy to get in the US though so not many people know to much about it. On the commercial they have a disclaimer at the bottom that says "Lyrica is not an opioid or benzodiazepine." And they say "Anyone with a drug or alcohol problem.may be more likely to misuse lyrica.". The most awesome part is under listed side effects in the little pamphlet they give you with your prescription it says "feeling high", haha!

OMFG and my quote and avatar and everything (but they mostly blurred my post)

I never thought I'd make it onto national news this way

I always thought it'd be a gun shoot out with the cops or perhaps I'd blow myself up in a meth lab. Never in my wildest dreams.

Never meet your heroes.

I would merge this but Captain Heroin is worthy of having his own thread :)

Not gonna lie...I thought you meant he was the nervous DR(kinda stoned but not on johnnies so no worries)

^Hahaha he's a doctor of sorts. He'll give you the exam of a lifetime for a couple Johnnie's or probably free if you ask kindly enough...

I would merge this but Captain Heroin is worthy of having his own thread :)
Haha indeed!

Love it!! Is this captain.heroin’s long awaited debut in popular culture? Overdue if you ask me ;)

But seriously he could become the next Heroin Helper :)

(RIP heroin helper)

I feel like that BL'er with the story about drinking booze + GHB and blacking out in public in the baseball game in ATL and they were on the jumbotron then security came to make sure they weren't fatally OD'd...

Dude was in a wheelchair AFAIK, I hope he's alright