Anavar Only 6 weeks @ 50mg a day

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
Thoughts?

Ive been officially off my test cycle for a little longer than I was on it,
going to get my bloods done next week to see what Im looking at for test levels.

I dont want to start another test cycle just yet but Im intrigued by an anavar only cycle after I gave away some of mine to a fellow gym member
He is showing some mighty fine results

What are some CONS I can expect, I want to know what I should expect realistically
After doing research I've been getting very mixed reviews some people being all for it and some people all against it

Being shut down. Low test symptoms. Low estro symptoms. Those are the big 3 that come to mind.

Yeah that sounds miserable to me from the oral only runs that I've done in the past

Being shutdown wasn't so bad apart from fat gain and working reaally hard to maintain gains lol but its not like it did anything DRASTIC to me in my everyday life. Low sex drive actually helped me focus for once in my life

You'll never know how you feel on it without trying it. I'd be fine, but others do struggle with the lack of test. A little daily proviron (12.5mg) might take the edge off if it does become difficult.