HGH oral spray is this a SCAM?

bleedingheartcommie

Bluelighter
hey guys,

I've been getting telemarketing calls from companies that claim to have engineered a replica of HGH using vitamins. The most recent company was [spamscamspamscamsalesbollocks] (not a source as what they sell is not illegal).

I asked the guy how it was possible that he could sell me an illegal substance (I'm in the U.S.A., thus a prescription is required). He told me he could because it was a replica of HGH, "not the type gathered from cadavers."

THIS SMELLS LIKE BULLSHIT TO ME, but I wanted to see what you guys had to say...

This cannot be real right? Thanks in advance for any and all responses!

BHC

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's fake. HGH has no oral bioavailability and is fragile. It would break down after a week stored in liquid (and refrigerated) or even faster at room temp - much less if you shook the bottle.

Yes it's fake. HGH has no oral bioavailability and is fragile. It would break down after a week stored in liquid (and refrigerated) or even faster at room temp - much less if you shook the bottle.

This.
Pretty much any "legal gh" or test booster etc is bullshit.

100000% fake. You can try nutrobal, its taken orally and seem it works nicely

100000% fake. You can try nutrobal, its taken orally and seem it works nicely

Nutrobol (mk677) seems to be very potent. I'm using 25mg/day for now as I just don't have the money for gh. The hunger is ridiculous though.

Nutrobol (mk677) seems to be very potent. I'm using 25mg/day for now as I just don't have the money for gh. The hunger is ridiculous though.

Yeadh, I would like to eventually order it as well. How much time are you taking it?. Have you got additional benefits apart of the hunger?

Been on a week so far. Will run it til either blood glucose is fucked or sides get bad. The lethargy is killer. Pumps are wonderful in the gym.

Been on a week so far. Will run it til either blood glucose is fucked or sides get bad. The lethargy is killer. Pumps are wonderful in the gym.

That?s super interesting to have first hand reports here. Please continue to report your highlights and shadows with the substance.

It suppously burns a lot of fats but OTOH makes you hungry as a dog, so the balance is less fat, more protein?. I guessit dependss on the diet and the phisical activity, isnt?

It'll only really mobilize fat in a fasted state. I don't think I'm ever really in a fasted state except when I wake up. Physical activity is definitely decent (15000-20000 steps a day). Diet is laid out by my coach. Will probably add insulin in this weekend to help regulate bg and keep the pancreas from working so hard.