• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weird symptoms of ecstasy ruined my life

GoYass

Greenlighter
Hello, well it's been 3 weeks since I used some molly. I took one pill and a half. I could not sleep that night I stayed up all the night and the next day too. The problem is 2 days later I started hearing some ringing in my ears, having headache, infected throat and tinnitus problem, lightheaded, around my left ear area tingling, pain in my left part of chest and armpit, itchy rashes, joints pain, ensomnia, fever. However, some of these symptoms are now subdued and some are getting worse. The worst part is I been feeling extremely dizzy and tired this last week more than before. I might feel normal when I wake up in the morning but once I start my day like when Im walking or moving I feel tired and dizzy. I Everyday be suffering from new infections. I seen two doctors but they only prescribed me some antibiotics. Im really scared because I dont know if anyone has experienced the same symptoms or it's just me. Ps: The pill I took I doubt that was only mdma its certainly mixed with something else other than mdma.

Only 3 weeks on, the acute effects are still subsiding.

If you're cleared medically for cardio, do cardio. Cardio cardio cardio. The lightheadedness will get better. If a doctor hasn't looked at your blood pressure, see if you have hypotension, especially when standing (orthostatic hypotension). Eat lots and sleep as much as you can, practice mindfulness meditation especially if you're having trouble sleeping.

If you have postural issues then fix your neck/head posture, see for example forward head posture - if you have bad posture or breathing mechanics its important to fix that. Learn to breathe deeply through your stomach, see Vipassana breathing/meditation. Learn to relax your jaw and muscles from head to toe.

Things will improve slowly but surely, give it time and follow the above advice if approved to do so by a medical professional,

CY

Only 3 weeks on, the acute effects are still subsiding.

If you're cleared medically for cardio, do cardio. Cardio cardio cardio. The lightheadedness will get better. If a doctor hasn't looked at your blood pressure, see if you have hypotension, especially when standing (orthostatic hypotension). Eat lots and sleep as much as you can, practice mindfulness meditation especially if you're having trouble sleeping.

If you have postural issues then fix your neck/head posture, see for example forward head posture - if you have bad posture or breathing mechanics its important to fix that. Learn to breathe deeply through your stomach, see Vipassana breathing/meditation. Learn to relax your jaw and muscles from head to toe.

Things will improve slowly but surely, give it time and follow the above advice if approved to do so by a medical professional,

CY

Well, I'd like to thank you for input and for taking time to write all these valuable advice.
I hit the gym last week like twice and I felt a lil bit better and Im plannig to workout today. These past 2 days I slept good and waken up early. But I got a question: is the small itchy rashes that show up and disappear every now and then can be caused by molly?

^^^No.. Just no.. Read the recovery thread as well as the other LTC related threads. Also no one would be stupid enough to put such an expensive drug into MDMA..

-GC