• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

ego-T not working or charging? Flashing light when button pushed

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
So I use an Ego-T battery for wax use. I smoke from the wax cartridges and that's all ever use this battery for. I don't use this battery for anything else. So last night (my other batter which is an ego-T also) during one of my long drags stopped hitting the light flashed. Then I got one more hit but until 4 seconds later the light starting flashing again. Now neither batteries work and and I tried charging one over night but still have the same issue. I use a vibe charger but they take the same type of charger. The charger light stays the same color and it's gotten to the point where I can't even shut one of my batteries off because only one press of the button and it will start flashing again. Any help? Should I keep it plugged in longer? Both batteries busted?

Those ego-T pens are trash. Buy a different pen, that's my only advice. I had 2 in the past and they both barely held onto battery life after a full charge (which took about an hour), and the draw/pull from it was weak.

If you look in the ceramic vs. coil thread, you will see my argument for the pen I use. Sounds like your pen just blows, like the above poster mentioned.