• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Suboxone

euphoricc

Bluelighter
any one else have this issue>? i went back to the suboxxone clinic. I failed for benzos this doctor said i was high as im throwing up puking about to crap my pants & this fruitball ass dr said i was high while im puking says im not prescribing u ANYTHING.WELL FUCK HIM~! So what do i do just be sick i been thrown out off every clinic in my area.............................................................................i want dope now od then ill go back fk this and the u.s.a. im outtta here fuck this no-1 shall ever go thru what i am going thru ---i just wanna die slow painful death im in pennsylvania i have state insurance medicaid and im just strung out................if i die from dope i dont know what to do i wanna croak i feel like a pos i go for help and was turned down t/y america i hope this opioid epidemic goed crazy _~! srry guys =------------------what do i do?

U r in a tough spot bud. I’m there with you. We have to want to quit drugs for ourselves. I’m sure you do. U may end up having to go inpatient like I’m thinking. I can’t seem to get comfortable on suboxone only. I always use on top of it.

Might not be a bad idea to get help from a detox center or inpatient like Beenbetter mentioned.

Maybe prepare for WDs by stocking up on easy to prepare food, like canned soups, sports drinks, water, and whatever else you like to help you through.

Sorry to hear what you're going through. However, if you've been thrown out of every clinic in your area, what's the one thing all those events have in common? You, my man, I'm sorry to say. I didn't get if you can't access your DOC or really want to kick? If you really want to clean up, I agree with Beenbetter and Mafioso that residential detox or treatment might be the way to go. Doctors who prescribe Sub are mostly death on benzos with bupe--still very few patients OD on the combo but doctors don't want ANY deaths on their watch.

After cutting me slack for a couple of years, my doctor came down on me all of a sudden and gave me the choice between sub and benzos--he didn't prescribe the benzos but was going to terminate me from sub if I didn't quit them. I figured I could kick them easier than I could the sub, so I did, but it was horrific. I didn't sleep for weeks--that's what I used them for, insomnia mostly. Also had panic attacks that I still had without the benzos; Effexor helps prevent them, but does nothing for them when they hit. I took to using Ambien to replace them and then got into problems with the Ambien as well. It shoots huge holes in my memory and I operate in a blackout--I got busted driving on it without having any memory of driving later.

As for kicking a Sub habit, if that's what you're doing now, it's a tough one, because of the long half-life. The withdrawals aren't usually as extreme as heroin or methadone, but they tend to last a while. I agree with Mafioso that, if possible, get some comfort meds and whatever you can keep down, and ride it out. That's if you can't get into a detox or inpatient treatment. Best wishes and good vibes to you; I've been where you've been and I know how much it sucks.

U r in a tough spot bud. I’m there with you. We have to want to quit drugs for ourselves. I’m sure you do. U may end up having to go inpatient like I’m thinking. I can’t seem to get comfortable on suboxone only. I always use on top of it.

thanks for ur help i have 2 daughters 5 & 7 yr old inpatient cant work ill go thru the sickness but...................................i have found a understanding dr so i got my subs again so im back on sub and i am looking into sublocade (maybe) thank`s bud

Sorry to hear what you're going through. However, if you've been thrown out of every clinic in your area, what's the one thing all those events have in common? You, my man, I'm sorry to say. I didn't get if you can't access your DOC or really want to kick? If you really want to clean up, I agree with Beenbetter and Mafioso that residential detox or treatment might be the way to go. Doctors who prescribe Sub are mostly death on benzos with bupe--still very few patients OD on the combo but doctors don't want ANY deaths on their watch.

After cutting me slack for a couple of years, my doctor came down on me all of a sudden and gave me the choice between sub and benzos--he didn't prescribe the benzos but was going to terminate me from sub if I didn't quit them. I figured I could kick them easier than I could the sub, so I did, but it was horrific. I didn't sleep for weeks--that's what I used them for, insomnia mostly. Also had panic attacks that I still had without the benzos; Effexor helps prevent them, but does nothing for them when they hit. I took to using Ambien to replace them and then got into problems with the Ambien as well. It shoots huge holes in my memory and I operate in a blackout--I got busted driving on it without having any memory of driving later.

As for kicking a Sub habit, if that's what you're doing now, it's a tough one, because of the long half-life. The withdrawals aren't usually as extreme as heroin or methadone, but they tend to last a while. I agree with Mafioso that, if possible, get some comfort meds and whatever you can keep down, and ride it out. That's if you can't get into a detox or inpatient treatment. Best wishes and good vibes to you; I've been where you've been and I know how much it sucks.

again thank you i gave up on the clinic stuff went to a private dr i am back on suboxone and i do want off my man trust me my daughters dont deserve this stuff to see there dad dying sick for months but..........again god is great im back on sub im stable happy im ready to move on he said to look into sublocade its a new bupe injection i want to taper off this eventually i tried 3 times w/out a dr. so now i have help so it will all work out for me . i pray i hope I HAVE HOPE and im ready to move on i can get by on 2mg`s of sub a day so thios 10 year problem god willing will be over ~! && again i want this all over trust me i do ~!! thank you cam i message u if i need someone to talk too-? thanks pal

Msg me anytime friend. I’ll b here for u. This shit is kicking my ass as well. Trust me I know where you are at in life and it’s not fun. I have two daughters aged 10 @ 7. I can’t even be the dad I wanna be. Kills me.
i suck at life more than you. Trust me.

Msg me anytime friend. I’ll b here for u. This shit is kicking my ass as well. Trust me I know where you are at in life and it’s not fun. I have two daughters aged 10 @ 7. I can’t even be the dad I wanna be. Kills me.
i suck at life more than you. Trust me.

You guys don't "suck at life". We are all in it together and it's a messy business sometimes. You guys are honest with yourselves, you want the best for your kids and you are engaged in the struggle of managing addiction. I'd say its heroic.Don't forget to encourage yourselves the same way you would encourage one of your kids if they were feeling they "sucked" at something.Language matters! You can transform a negative relationship with yourself (low self-esteem) simply by forcing yourself to change your inner dialogue. At first it may feel awkward and fake--but once you stick to it for a while you find yourself responding to this new compassionate voice within.<3

^^^thats been a post I have been rereading a lot lately. And I truly thank u for it.
it has been tremendously encouraging and helpful. I’m finally stabilizing on a very small dose and even skipping days already. I’m of course low on energy and slightly depressed (sometimes more than slightly) but I am definitely making progress. The depression comes on when I realize how much I have screwed up and how far I have to go to fix it all. Long process.
i still kicking myself in the ass every day. Scared I have a benzo issue now. Fuk. Anyway thx herb

If anyone is interested, and finds this thread again, Euphoric has made some great posts in another Sublocade thread. I found it very helpful, and he has gone on to get the injection and at month 2 is sounds to be doing great. I am only on Day 2 of the injection but I feel amazing after 15 years of fighting Suboxone films and tablets...