• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

indicas for anxiety

relaxation001

Greenlighter
I have daily anxiety issues. I have prescribed xanax. My step daughter gave me some of her indica but she doesn't remember the name of it. She thinks it might be girl scout cookies. It actually works really well.
What are some good MELLOW indica strains for anxiety? I'm smoking it. I tried the edibles and hated them!! I tend to get anxiety induced nausea so looking for something that takes care of that. And I know everyone is different but how much a day would I need to smoke it to keep me nice and mellow/calm? I'm in a state where it's legal. Just need to find the dispensaries or find someone who is selling it.

G13, NOT 9Lb in my experience, Gorilla Glue, I've found most girl scout cookies phenotypes and offspring are really great but YMMV.

I've actually had better luck with strawberry cough recently which is a sativa but really mellows me out.

Shiskaberryy has been my go-to for that. GSC x sensi star outdoor was some of the best weed I ever smoked. Went through pounds of the stuff since last autumn. Those indicas with fruity aromatics over earth ones though. They will be a bit lower in THC but have a high terpene content and don't even really smell like weed. I can smoke that stuff indoors without anyone questioning whether or not I'm burning some essential oil. Man, that weed is so damn chill. Shiska is a clone-only strain from BC though if I'm not mistaken and I'm lucky to have access to it.

Mercury OG really mellowed me out. I find that purple strains are good for this too but 15 years later I'm if anything more enthusiastic and still experimenting. Purple kush though most def. Gotta grow it to know it really.

super lemon haze for sativa, it has a nice cbd content that makes it less racy than other sativas. someone mentioned girl scout cookies, i would also recommend strains that have afghani in them. master kush always mellows me out

Tangerine Dream is a hybrid with a good bit of energy but has ZERO anxiety/headfuck trippy weirdness to it in my experience, especially TD shatter vaped in a wax pen. Tangerine Dream just makes me feel stoned like people talk about getting in the 70's: Happy hungry (not) sleepy. That's the only real difference I guess between this and a straight up couchlock indica, you get the muscle relaxation, mellow feelings and euphoria but without the need to take a fucking nap so much, you feel more like work or conversation or exploration of your environment.

Moderate % of THC (pro psychotic properties) high % of CBD ( anti psychotic properties) will do the trick.

Common Indica strains often contain a good amount of THC.

If you don't have legal access...try some dark maroc hash. On the street there is more indica hash than indica weed.