Technical Problem Wtf is up with this no permission to view these pages sh$t?

Travb

Greenlighter
Travb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You're account is awaiting activation man, give it a bit, it'll get sorted.

Either the admin need to activate it, or you have not clicked the link in the activation email. :)

user moderation is on for a short time - it requires that all registrations are manually approved. all pending registrations have now been approved (or rejected).

if a user's title is "Registered User", they are awaiting moderation. we manually approve registrations multiple times a day so the wait should not be longer than a couple of hours - certainly within 24 hours.

bluelight is run entirely by a volunteer staff and we fight a constant battle against spammers, trolls and other troublemakers. we have procedures like this in place to slow those people down at the registration and new-user steps.

i guess if the only thing you care about if your own experience then, yeah, it's shit :\

alasdair

Ha, I had noticed the title. I find it pretty funny that somebody would want to use the word shit, but then censor it slightly with a $ symbol.

"I'm really, really angry, but by god not that angry... I'll just nearly swear."