• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ritalin/20mg - qty 4 via intranasal - first experience - 10/10!!

TheProfessor2112

Greenlighter
So this isn?t really a trip per say... but it?s a new drug I tried(there aren?t many left haha) and it?s a report on how it affected me so my logic led me to the conclusion that this was the most appropriate topic to post this in. I?ll be as thorough as I can but it won?t be as good as some of these amazing and detailed reports as I simply don?t have the time at the moment but I feel compelled to share none the less and I hope it helps someone somewhere. Can never have too much data right?

Anywho... this all happened this afternoon(it?s now 11:55pm here in New England, USA). I hung out at a friends house to smoke some weed and chill. You know the deal, just unwind like everyone tries to do Atleast once in a while. She?s prescribed the pink/peach 20mg Ritalin pills and she?s given me one before about 2 months ago because I left her place at 5am and had to be to work at 7 and said it would keep me from dozing off. And it did just that. Nothing more, nothing less. No euphoria, but kept me going. I should also mention that I?m currently taking 4mg/day of suboxone for a big I/V H habit and I read that subs and stims can mask each other?s effects so I figured that?s why I didn?t feel wired like I was thinking would happen, also, I?ve never been into uppers that much. I?ve I/Ved coke, smoked crack, but that was very seldom and only if I was offered for free. It?s been Atleast 8 years since I?ve had any stims prior to this. Okay, now for the actual report(I apologize for taking forever to get to the point).

While we were hanging out(about 2pm) she asked if I wanted to take a Ritalin. I told her how I didn?t feel much last time and I told her the subs could be why or just my brain chemistry. Well she told me snorting works better if you?re just using recreationally and the addict in me was like um yeah of course I?ll do that shit. So I crushed and snorted 2 of the 20mg pills. One in each nostril, as did she. About 5 mins pass and I can tell she?s feeling it, and asked if I was. I told her I felt a little different, but no euphoria that would make doing this dumb shit worth a damn. She gave it another 10 mins and I was still feeling the same. So like any addict says to another addict she said ?just do two more? and of course it sounded like perfectly fine logic to me. So up in my nose go two more 20mg pills... one in each nostril again.

Here?s the fun part.. as if that was my first dose, what happened for the next 20 mins I can only describe as if I had snorted a big line of good quality coke. About 5 mins after snorting the second two pills, I knew it was working. I felt my mood heighten, lights got brighter, kinda like ecstasy first comes on. This feeling rapidly intensified like a massive nor?easter bombing out off the New England coast, all in about 5-10 mins. It truly felt like the onset of ecstasy, followed by a coke rush. Only difference is that after an hour had passed, it did not let up at all. So it was like a sustained coke high, but the good high, the part that all coke heads strive to maintain that only lasts 15 mins, 20 if you?re lucky.

It was by far the best unexpected stims high I?ve ever had. I was expecting a mild mood boost and maybe some extra energy for a while but never expected to feel like I just did coke. Caught me off guard but in a good way. People that claim it?s nowhere near as intense as coke are just plain wrong. Not saying that?s not how it is for those people. But it?s definitely wrong to say that it?ll be like that for everyone.

Just wanted to share this for those that like to mess with stims on occasion..it definitely is a good substitute for say coke if you wanna good high but only have Ritalin or whatnot for whatever reason. wouldn?t recommend it for someone that is trying to stay clean and their doc are stims thinking they can mess with this once and not get hooked again because they?re under the impression it?ll be mild and not addicting because addicts are addicts and I found out today that wow this is basically pharmacy made coke and if you had a problem with coke you could easily have a problem with these little puppies...

That said, before anyone posts about this being dangerous and all that, just know that I know my body very well and I try to make enjoying these things once in a while as safe as possible. For one, I?m experienced enough to know where to draw my line so to speak, second, I wasn?t alone as I never am when trying new things. I was with my friend with years of experience using this substance. If I did misjudge, I could have had help on the way. But I feel like it happened to be a perfect dose for me. It was really enjoyable and was intensely euphoric for Atleast 3-4 hrs and the come down was gradual and bearable and didn?t leave me depressed and wanting more. I had a good time, stayed smart about it, and don?t feel compelled to get more. But, I definitely will be doing it again next time I feel like having fun and treating myself.

So yeah... maybe this did end up pretty long, but oh well! Hope it?s a good read for someone! Cheers, and stay safe, be smart, and take care!

-TheProfessor-

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ritalin
substancecode_methylphenidate
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator: