• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Happy Passover to my fellow Heebs!

You know that piece of shit Rodeway Inn right there off of OBT? I stayed there for a hot minute LOL had to leave there for my own good- got into to much trouble with dope.... Then went to Clarcona Ocoee and OBT at the Woodbridge..Springhill maybe???... anywhoozzle... I think is what it's called but anyway yeah different locations same dope, same troubles... Plus all the dope dealers from Jacksonville were there this one weekend because it was the Florida classic so you know the whole town was flooded with dope that weekend

Last edited:
I'm probably going to buy a BMW tomorrow pretty excited hopefully it still available. My dad's helping me he says he's a little apprehensive about a German car but apparently the Germans are good with Israel now so he's willing to help my dad is so Zionist, it's ridiculous

And I'm far from a JAP so anyone thinking that is out of line LMAO,... I need a car to drive to Upstate New York going there for work

And!!! I remembered how to sing the Ashrei.... So my dad let me lead it ( he is what you would call a lay Rabbi.../ Mostly Cantor,) my mom (may her memory be for a blessing) always said he missed his calling becoming a lawyer should have been a Rabbi LOL

One of the best Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes ever:

"JUDAISM, WHERE ARE YOU???!!!" AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was going to buy a VW Jetta Wagon a few years back. No one does precision engineering like the Germans, but man, are they expensive to maintain. Ended up with a Subaru Outback that I love instead, not that Subaru is much better in that department.

LOL! Love that show so much.

I do too. Comic genius. My ex father in law was just like Larry on the show. Very little he said did not fail to offend on some level. He even dressed like Larry and looked just like him from behind, although shorter. His ringtone was the opening theme. The funniest part of it is that he hates CYE and thinks Larry is obnoxious.

4 cups of lean, seder plate of oxycontin, percs, morphine, meth, klonopin, valium, matzah being heroin. clean syringes, lighter, belt n spoon as silverware. That would be my ideal :) Kosher af