• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Happy Passover to my fellow Heebs!

sweetzoe

Bluelighter
Had a great night at the first seder tonight, hope everyone is having a good night got kind of drunk on Manischewitz fighting to resist the urge to go get high...but I'll be good

Pesach sameach! (Haven't loaded Hebrew onto my new phone). Though no Manischewitz for this shikker, sparkling grape juice had to do ��

Lemme know if you pass through here on your way to/from "Poke Coooowwwnty." We can hit a Bagel King or go for that other Jewish food, Chinese lol.

Last edited:
5evdht.jpg

Happy Passover!! I had my four glasses of wine, though didn't guzzle vodka when I got home. Little victories.

I'm 6 weeks since oxy, two weeks no sub, and 3 days no kratom.

Love it!!! Now who's reminding who of their yiddishisms!!....lots of words I've forgotten....let u know might be in Cocoa soon...xo

Last edited:
Happy Passover!! I had my four glasses of wine, though didn't guzzle vodka when I got home. Little victories.

I'm 6 weeks since oxy, two weeks no sub, and 3 days no kratom.

Hellz yeah!! Like you said, little victories... Sometimes I'm shocked I'm still alive....no subs and oxy is no joke, I'm clean from that boy now after I like 18 yrs... Shit do I hafta call it 19 now that I had my big 34? Shit....Keep up the good work, it's damn sure an uphill battle every day, but we'll worth it.

Pesach sameach! (Haven't loaded Hebrew onto my new phone). Though no Manischewitz for this shikker, sparkling grape juice had to do ��

Lemme know if you pass through here on your way to/from "Poke Coooowwwnty." We can hit a Bagel King or go for that other Jewish food, Chinese lol.

Dead end of the beeline....now the fancy Orlando folks call the "beachline". Always be the beeline to us FLOGROWN

Gotta make sure I make it to shul on the last (8th) day of Pesach, for Yiskor...not only to say kaddish for my mom but the unfortunate number of friends that I have lost in the last handful of months...

Dead end of the beeline....now the fancy Orlando folks call the "beachline". Always be the beeline to us FLOGROWN
There's still one old Beeline sign down by Florida Mall. I still call it the Beeline. Beachline just sounds dumb.

sweetzoe said:
Gotta make sure I make it to shul on the last (8th) day of Pesach, for Yiskor...not only to say kaddish for my mom but the unfortunate number of friends that I have lost in the last handful of months...

Yeah, I should do the same for my dad. Hard to believe it's five years this month.

There's still one old Beeline sign down by Florida Mall. I still call it the Beeline. Beachline just sounds dumb.

[/COLOR]Yeah, I should do the same for my dad. Hard to believe it's five years this month.

The Florida Mall!! Hell yeah, off OBT the BEST part of town ( mini pookkke cowntyyy, lmao) I got sum kick ass knee high lace up Chuck Taylors from there while I was in ORL (Yes, I refuse to call it o- town, that just makes me nauseous)... I stayed at the Econolodge right there @ OBT & Beeline whole I was working in ORL, so I used to walk to the FL mall.
This will make the ten year mark since my mom died. I didn't know about ur dad, shit sucks I know bro

The only fucked-up thing was walking down OBT wearing knee high Converse makes everyone think you're like some sort of grunge Rock prostitute LMFAO

Hey, I live right off OBT (although the north end) - don't knock it! :D I tell people where I live and then I have to tell them it's actually a nice neighborhood lol. O-town sounds retarded. I don't say it either. I either say the 407 or the MCO (for international airport). Florida Mall used to be the place to shop. I remember when there was a Saks Fifth Avenue there.

I remember going to one of those adult stores on OBT with a co-worker. This was almost 20 years ago before the city cleaned it up and the streetwalkers were out in full force. I remember my colleague saying, "If I was going to be a hooker in Orlando, I'd be down on International Drive looking for daddies who want to get away from their families for an hour." Coming out of the smut shop, someone had robbed a nearby Big Lots and there were helicopters overhead; the whole nine yards. I remember her saying, "Let's get out of here before the news crews show up and everyone at work sees us coming out of the Adult Factory Outlet together." Good times.

Are you north of Clarcona Ocoee? I remember seeing plenty of helicopters, K-9s and whatnot when I was working in the projects near Colonial and I-4... good times lol

I remember going to one of those adult stores on OBT with a co-worker. This was almost 20 years ago before the city cleaned it up and the streetwalkers were out in full force. I remember my colleague saying, "If I was going to be a hooker in Orlando, I'd be down on International Drive looking for daddies who want to get away from their families for an hour.".

Personally, I wouldn't think that I-drive would be a good place to walk...too fam-damilly oriented....if a man wanted that (and was smart at least) he would do what normal ppl do....go on Backpage or down to OBT/I4 area..... seriously, how many hookers have oyu ever seen off Sand Lake Rd Lol.... But the idea is Def a money making one, just wrong place to execute, imho

I live on a lake between Lee Rd. and Clarcona Ocoee. The last big excitement was in January of last year when the cops thought Markeith Loyd (the guy who killed the cop at Mal-Wart Supercenter at John Young Pkwy and Princeton St) was hiding out in the area. It's generally quiet around here. I used to live in the Milk District and while there are some things I miss about living there there are a bunch that I don't miss:
1. The noisy bar on the corner
2. Multiple bars and liquor stores within a one to two block walk
3. The meth dealer on the corner
4. Having my car and apartment broken into for prescription meds

Last edited:
Damn I think I know right where you're at doesn't John Young turn into Lee Road eventually?

Did a bunch of work in that area after Irma.... Our shop is at John Young and Silver Star