• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I want to learn more about the enhanced appreciation from certain drugs

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
Hi guys first off sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I have always been interested in the enhanced music appreciation that can be obtained from certain substances most notably in my case from: Kratom, codeine, promethazine and dhc I did a little digging before posting but couldn't find any threads that go in depth on this subject etc but by all means send me any links that are related thanks.

Thats interesting... I find the opposite from kratom, or any opiate really. My appreciation of music is somewhat dulled. Then when I go into withdrawal I get the opposite effect and the music is so impactful... to the point it brings a tear to my eye.

I find drugs like mdma and mushrooms have more of a positive effect on my perception of music.

I used to love jamming tunes when smoking weed or drinking back in the day. Nowadays, I don't really do either much anymore- mostly GABAergics and occasional opiates which seem to enhance my enjoyment of music. I'm going to move this over to Drug Culture. :)

Weed and benzos always do it for me, as well as some opioids to an extent. The first time I took a recreational dose of clonazepam along with some pot smoking I jammed out to hundreds of songs all night. Music sounded indescribably beautiful and I vaguely remember dancing in my seat while playing Payday 2, good times.

Enhanced music appreciation is one of my all time favorite effects of drugs.

I don't quite understand your question, but overall, the drugs that enhance music the most (at least for me) are:

LSD > MDMA > other psychedelics & empathogens >> cannabis = amphetamines > alcohol > opioids > other drugs = sober > benzos

Dissociatives are a hit or miss for me, had a great experience listening to music on ketamine, but I don't really like them as recreational drugs so I wouldn't know where to put them..

Dxm the first time I took a proper dose woo I never got that high again off it but man the music was literally heavenly

When I was younger I had a script for Valium and used to absolutely love listening to some bluesy Allman Brothers stuff. Also Jackson Browne's heavier stuff, lyrically speaking.

I agree with 4meSM that music has the least impact on benzos. Disagree on opioids. I would always put my favorite playlist on for the first hour or so after dosing and the songs sound way better. The emotional connection to the songs is stronger, the tones and melodies sound richer, the euphoria is better. If I live to be 100, I will always associate certain songs with my "lost years" of opioid abuse.

I think dxm and nitrous is the best music enhancing drug.

Talk about the music being sung to you by a neon goddess

I think dxm and nitrous is the best music enhancing drug.

Talk about the music being sung to you by a neon goddess

Your neon goddess reference had me envisioning the blue opera singer in the "Fifth Element". Sorry just a little brain fart there, please resume your regularly scheduled program.