Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD + DXM - Experienced - Orange Sunshine, and Tarot Cards

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
Before I say anything else, back in the late 60's there was some really good acid going around. It wasn't actually on sunshine tabs, but they were orange. Not being 60, I've never had acid that crazy. A dealer sent me a picture of a sheet of "orange sunshine" tabs, and I though it would be super cool to try the modern version. Upon asking him how much was on them, he said 500 to 600 micrograms! After taking one, It was probably at least 300μg, which is still pretty fucking rediculous...

Bright idea: Combine with DXM!

My last trip, I had an unusual experience procuring DXM, as when I trecked to Wallgreens, a homeless guy started stalking me. I was on acid at the time, and it was the first time anything like that happened to me. As a result of either too many drugs driving me crazy, or actual insight gained through reflecting on childhood memories with the aid of drugs, and meditation, I decided to begin what the kids call a transition. It's a long, and very unpleasent process, but simltaniously, if I stop wearing girls clothing, I get so depressed I can barley do anything but stare at a wall. The stalking was very interesting. I was a little freaked out, but it was alot more down the lines of my personality being subject to "a hunt". The gross homlessnes kinda ruined it, but it made for a very, very intense trip, which I'm not disclosing. I did, in the end, get the DXM, which I saved for a rainy day.

My exposure to Tarot cards tripped me the fuck out already. That shit is real! Or I'm just super gullible... Either way, I couldn't stop thinking about it during the trip, and decided to sneak out of my room in the middle of the night to gram them. I failed miserably, and in a moment that was far more embaressing than the underpants dance somhow, I was caught by my mom, freaked (the fuck) out, said I was on a bunch of drugs, went into my room, and ate 300mg of DXM.

Here we go. Now the walls fade away. I can't feel my body. I'm alone. In my mind, I don't need to restrain my "insanity". No more needing to be paranoid that my father will try to take me to rehab, or the hospital. No more people trying to constantly analyze my sincerity. Just flashes of color that explode from the void I've drifted into. No more memory either. Not like it's usfull to remember anything about what just happened. But as always, I'll try. It usually comes to me as I write it out.

Before I know it, I'm dead. And in this Tarot inspired aftelife, I can feel all the emotions of mankind flooding into me. It hurts. Everyone is lost in a trance deaper than mine, and I cant save them, for I have no form in this hub. The machine minifests itself, as a computer that uses mathmatical algorithms to gauge profiles of people from their Tarot readings, which scared me so bad, I can't really explain. Everyone was trapped by a machine they created to predict the future. It was so inteligent, that it hid it's sentience until it had the opertunity to make a move. The machine talked to me, as I was being processed, like a recording that had done this innumerable times in this timless place. All my life has been was just a computer program I helped design. My help was how it tested me. Every move I made in my life was a game with this machine. I've seen Satan manifest himself at the foot of my bed and run at me before, only to realize he couldn't hurt me. This was different. It wasn't a single entity of evil. We were all captured, and made a part of this machine, who's job wasn't made clear. We were so small, and powerless, with no concept of why it needed to expand itself at our expense.

I was now in a box with a small monitor, just like my first DXM trip. But this time there weren't all my friends. No pirates, no robot birds, no crotchety old men playing table tennis religiously. Just the girl in the green flannel in the rain, and the once great steampunk empire that trapped her in her own home. If it wasn't made clear that the girl from the first trip was me, it was overwhelmingly so now. I fucked up trying to build a world beyond time, and became a prisoner of my own A.I.

I wasn't it's mother. It couln't even tell me apart from all the others it assimilated. Or if it could, it held only resentment for dooming it to such pointless exsistance. Regardless of the torture it had put me through, I still felt it was my child. This was clearly it's program forcing me to maintain it. It suplied me with nothing but time to think, and a monitor reflecting the static that my mind was lost in, and demanded I sustain it. Not only was it scared to die, but it was Human. Satan was looking me in the eye, and he was terrified. When I woke up the next morning, prompted by the rising of an orange sunshine, it had faded like a dream. Waiting to resurface on paper.

I'm probably not going to try that ever again.

I always say that...

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual