• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Please help been smoking for over 5 years but my rolling sucks

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
My rolls are always to tight or to loose I use tobbaco to help it burn but i don't know what I'm doing wrong and I know its the roll cus other peoples rolls I can smoke fine?

Pick out particular techniques to practice. I had a buddy who seemed like he was constantly rolling joints, but they were all really sad-looking. It was just the technique he had perfected, used two zigs and the glue strip from a third and sometimes fourth to hold it all together. Try learning specifically how to roll a cone, a straight j, an L, backroll, etc. Then refine to what you like best. I rarely roll anymore but like to make backrolled crowned cones, very satisfying

I just use a rolling machine. Been smoking for over 8 years lol. Cheap, quick, and a perfect roll every time.

I also use a credit card trick to roll cones in a tight spot. Very effective as well.

I just need a basic but effective and easy to learn method I'm sick of smoking this bong CU's my spliffs are to tight to bun

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KLEOB1...ad2a-406c01c4ecda&ie=UTF8&qid=1522430755&sr=1

This is a 'cone' roller. You can pack about 0.67+ grams depending on which roller/tubes you buy. I can roll a joint by hand, but it looks like I have a neuro muscular disorder. Otherwise, I actually prefer bongs; I get higher, faster and with less product. Also find them less harsh than joints. Joints have 2 advantages I can think of (more portable and you don't have to clean them). You can also save up your roaches and stuff 2-3 in a bowl and get really baked.

Tom

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KLEOB1...ad2a-406c01c4ecda&ie=UTF8&qid=1522430755&sr=1

This is a 'cone' roller. You can pack about 0.67+ grams depending on which roller/tubes you buy. I can roll a joint by hand, but it looks like I have a neuro muscular disorder. Otherwise, I actually prefer bongs; I get higher, faster and with less product. Also find them less harsh than joints. Joints have 2 advantages I can think of (more portable and you don't have to clean them). You can also save up your roaches and stuff 2-3 in a bowl and get really baked.

Tom

Yes but its his knowing I can roll a decent one up if I want to etc

What brand of papers are you using? Some papers are more 'stiff' than others and seem to work more easily. Also, changing grind size might help. Last thing I can think of - is if the weed is too dry it can be harder to roll. I had to roll last night. One I crushed up and ate because of frustration; the other 2 were pretty sickly looking.

Tom

Maybe try using more weed (packing tighter)

The number one key with joints is you need to break it up finely (I grind my weed for joints.) I also find raw papers the worst for beginners (canoeing, going out) I find Jobs the easiest to work with.

You could also try blunts (game brand my preference) they are much harder to fuck up once you learn the (very simple) technique.

I'd suggest Youtube to check out some different styles\results. We can explain and explain, but nothing will replace a video.