BPA and phitostrogens awareness and how to block it?s effects

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
(non native english OP)

Im a complete newbie in the hormones department but Im finding it a hella interesting topic. In fact I have a bunch of AAS coming to try my first cycle. In the meantime I would like to know what are the strategies of the "pros" for blocking the effects of BPAs (plastics) and phytostrogens (some foods) in the body.

Does Clomid/Novalex works for this? Arimidex? Some other compounds or techniques?. Can you take the first compounds on a 1 or 2 days x week basis?

Im also quite interested in quantities. Somewhere I read that the amount of estrogens in a plastic bottle is orders of magnitude higher than the amount of estrogens in say, 100G of sesame. I didn?t find that info very reliable and I would like to see some tables with actual amounts in case you have the link

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that despite buying "a bunch" of AAS, you aren't actually going to use them all for your first cycle? ;)

As far as I'm aware nobody has a strategy for blocking phytoestrogens or synthetic plastics with estrogen-like effects. If you're planing to take AAS, your exogenous androgens are going to completely overwhelm any minuscule estrogen-receptor mediated activity you might risk from your food or plastics. Despite what you read about environmental estrogens, men do need estrogen and it's generally healthy as long as levels don't become excessive.

Thanks for the response. I have read a lot about BPAs but since anyone states current amounts is difficult to know if can be problematic. I drink tap water but anyway Im ordering an osmosis apparatus tu get rid of that.

The AAS I have ordered are all quite soft (proviron, oxandrolone) but Im not cycling it until I lost some fat first. I have ordered turinabol as well but Im not touching it at least in one year if so (most probably never). I will open one post when I feel Im ready to start the anavar cycle.

It might be problematic, and I appreciate it's something you'd want to avoid if possible. But there are so many other environmental toxins I'd probably worry about first - airborne pollutants for one, PCBs/pesticides in food, microplastic particles in food/fish/bottled drinks, etc, etc. To the extent that you could become paranoid when you consider that there's not a lot you can do to limit exposure to the shit we've done to the planet unless you seal yourself and a small parcel of land in a giant transparent cage and grow and filter everything yourself ;)