• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Dresden's Chemical Fluff Thread (Name-A-Molecule)

Lucretia is even better. She gives you visuals.

1-(pyrylium-4-yl)-1-(1-methylaminoethyl)-methanone.png

FLORENCE

Nobody Asked Your Opinion...

2-(pyrylium-3-yl)-2-ethylaminocyclohexanone.png

AMOS

Amos Is Soma Spelled Backwards.

Nobody else can take me higher!

1-(pyrylium-4-yl)-2-propylaminopropane.png

PAMELA

1-(pyrylium-4-yl)-1-oxo-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)pentane.png

DARREN

Drugs Are Really Really Expensive Now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sekio-I had tried my very hardest to give him a sympathetic (I.e sharing that Im a synaesthete too) explanation.But I admit, trying to be helpful and understanding and then when pointing out potentially he is putting other people in danger only for rudeness to be my reward, when making a perfectly valid point that putting others in danger is wrong and unacceptable, for him to give me shit, that did make me damn angry. Being spat upon for trying to be considerate, polite and understanding, that will infuriate ANY man.

And is it wrong to complain about someone putting others in danger??.

If I am to be penalized for this, please make clear to dresden that he cannot be allowed to do this thing.

I was attacking his actions, not attacking him personally. there is that which is acceptable, and that which is not. I like you, sekio, yet if you were to carelessly, negligently put others in danger I'd call you on it. As would ANY poster who did so. Sure I lost my rag with dresden, I can't arudeness, as surely as I repay kindless with kindness, civility with civility?
bide him, and he is rude to me when I have offered no offense to him, , should he be allowed the freedom to be rude to me; whilst my hands are tied and I may not return rudeness with For I will not stand by and accept offense heaped upon mine head, whilst my own mouth be gagged.

Please just go away. You'be never even met me.

MARLY

Marly Is Knarly!

-short acting mdma ish

I don't feel like fixing the structure, but the words are right there in IUPAC ish. Because I can.

1-(5-oxaindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

SEKIO

1-(4-oxaindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

TAD

It Takes All Kinds.

1-(4-thiaindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

ALEPH

1-(5-thiaindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

BETH

1-(6-thiaindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

SETH, see also 5-Br-AMT.

1-(7-thiaindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

MICHEAL

1-(6-oxaindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

JESSIE

1-(7-oxaindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

ENOS

They Know What Is What, But They Don't Know What Is What...

1-(1-pentyl-5-bromoindol-3-yl)-2-dipropylamino-1-oxoethane.png

MEGATRON

1-(2,6-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

CRUNKYBOO

1-phenyl-2-ethylamino-2-carbomethoxyethane.png

DEV

1-(3,5-dimethoxypyrylium-4-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

SCYFY

1-(2,5-dimethoxypyrylium-4-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

DOX

1-(2,6-dimethoxypyrylium-4-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

FLY

I Gotta Stay FLY, Till I Die!

First of all, you can't use the name Aleph, its already taken, by Shulgin for the psychedelic amphetamine 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylthioamphetamine.

And the 'fly' nomenclature is also already taken, for phenethylamine/amphetamine compounds with a benzodifuranyl tricyclic core

Nor can you use 'DOX' for that pyrillium thing, DOx/DOX is widely used nomenclature for 2,5-dimethoxy-4-substituted amphetamines, the amphetamine counterparts of the 2C series.
And after reading Sekio's post about A-the severe instability of pyrilliums, AND the fact that they,according to Sekio's reading on them, they are also highly reactive with amines. Think about this for a moment....what are proteins made of? XXXXX-acids. What are cells made of? proteins If you COULD isolate them they'd likely be toxic, and also, having that permanent charge, that would stop it passing the BBB, so they wouldn't be psychedelic even if they were stable.

Look at molecules like muscarine, hyoscine butylbromide, both quaternary amines, both restricted to acting on the peripheral side of the BBB. Same with MPTP, it has to be in the form of MPPP, so it can cross the BBB, enter dopaminergic neurons and then get metabolized via MAO-b to MPTP, which, being permanently charged, cannot leave the cell, and thus has plenty time to induce oxidative stress and go about frying your brain (although in Dresden's case, its too late for that already)

Sekio-No, I wasn't having a go at dresden for his half-witted 'doing his thing'

What I was having a go at him for, was that he quite specifically claimed, and I quote:

''Both Quite Good Intoxicants At The Grain (54 mg) or Two (108 mg) Level, I Reckon. Especially The Latter. ''

After his being a liar, and claiming to be an experienced drug designer, I forget the exact way he worded it, but all put together, he has told lies, and after falsely stating he has the requisite experience, being a qualified clandestine chemist basically. This can obviously, lead people who are either new to BL, or who aren't in any way chemists and as such have no experience themselves with which to refute his festering shitspeak, or are in some other way, naive enough to believe this repulsive little skid mark in the underwear of BL.

He has then actually, specifically drawn a pair of molecules and then claimed them to be good psychoactives at specific doses. Makes out like he has tried and/or made so many things he quite obviously (to us, to people who know what the fuck they are talking about) never has and never will, tells people LIES. lies which could lead someone to make such compounds as can exist in reality and which he has given both a dosage for and statement of activity. Or if they aren't chemists with the capability to make them themselves, then have them custom-synthed.

He is a liar, and a potentially dangerous liar. Not dangerous to himself, to himself, just delusional and fucked in the head. He can't be dangerous to himself since he hasn't the capability to do anything he claims he can and has. But to OTHER PEOPLE.

Since when, Sekio, is telling lies which make the poster who's the liar a danger to other bluelighters an acceptable thing to do?

Say, for example, that I was to draw a structure of some fentanyl analog that I'd never, in reality, had anything to do with. And then claimed to have made it, tested it on myself and found it was about the same potency as oral morphine, and that its a good idea to take it at 100mg orally.

And in actuality, the fentanyl analog I drew was as potent as etorphine or carfentanil. Would you just walk on by, after reading my 'advice' to people about my new 'super safe, I know because I've made it and tasted it myself, personally' fentalogue? or would you rip me a new set of arseholes and ram your foot down my beak and out of my backside?

Go on, Sekio. Justify your position here. Don't take it personally, you are one of the BLers I respect and like most, actually. But I'm calling you out on this one.

Your stance on allowing Dresden to tell lies, and reccommend to other people that things he has never made, and never tasted, are active at specific doses and are good psychoactives, how the FUCK can you ignore it when he goes past the point of just drawing pictures and giving them idiotic names and enters the realm of putting other BLers or lurkers in potential danger of actual bodily harm and/or death in the worst case?

Go on. Justify allowing him to do this? It goes way beyond mere idiocy, and starts putting people at risk. You do not have the choice to allow this. What if it was me? or any other poster? and say, either myself or another made a post as I spoke of, of a hypothetical new fentanyl analogue, claimed it was fine to take it at 100mg, because I or another BLer had actually made and used it themselves. Or claimed PMA was a delightful entactogen with a fantastic safety profile?

Go on, I challenge you, Sekio, to deny you are giving Dresden special treatment here, just because he is obviously a bit.....soft in the head and mentally burned out, and that you are allowing him to do what you would never for a second tolerate from any other member. Do it, if you can, and justify your stance.

2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-tropane.png

RICK

1-(2,5-dimethylmercapto-4-bromophenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

LIMPET CHICKEN BISCUIT

2-phenyltropane.png

FLOYD

2-carbomethoxy-3-cyclohexylcarbonyloxytropane.png

PINK
-aka 'cocaine light'

N-cyclopropyl-2-carbomethoxy3-cyclohexylcarbonyloxy-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane.png

BARNEY

The Purple Headed Dinosaur!

1-(4-nitrophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

DRAINBOW BEN

1-hydroxy-N-hydroxy-3-phenyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

BENJAMIN

1-methyl-2-(6-chloropyridin-3-yl)pyrrolidine.png

BRAZELL

1-(pyridin3-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

EPIMETHEUS

1-(pyridin3-yl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

PROMETHEUS

3-(3,4-dipropionyloxyphenylcarbonyloxy)-2,4-dicarbomethoxy-N-cyclopropyl-8-azabicyclo%20[3.2.1]octane.png

SUPER

I'm So Glad I'm

1-(pyrylium-4-yl)-1-carbomethoxy-1-(2-piperidinyl)methane.png

FABULOUS!

2-carbomethoxy-3-(pyrylium-4-yl)carbonyloxytropane.png

TANTALUS

Absolut Kurant.

LC, Yeh I think I underestimated the potency of Higdon.
All Apologies.

Ok, so I've posted some but not all of this series b4. It is most certainly psychoactive.

1-(3-methoxy-4-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

LIL DEBBIE CIRCE

N-methyl: DEBORAH GEVURAH
N-ethyl: CASSANDRA
N-propyl: STACI / STACY

There's Methyl & Ethyl, But Butyl Is Futile.
Ethyl (feminine) Tricks Methyl (masculine).
Primary Amps: The Child.
N-propyl amps: 3rd Gender.

Propyl Tricks Ethyl, By Logical Homologous Extension.
The Child Is The Father Of The Man.

The Riddler. Funny Bone Tickler. Bigger Dick. Sex. Pistol Fertilize Your Stigma. Non Diagram. Acid Black. Evil Red.

1-(4,5-methylenedioxypyrylium-2-yl)-2-aminopropane.png

ALEC

1-(4,5-methylenedioxypyrylium-2-yl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

SIKORA

1-(4,5-methylenedioxypyrylium-2-yl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

CAMILUS

Hehm those pyrilium
The carbon on C=O(+) will be instantly attacked by N lone pair you have nearby!

Hehm those pyrilium
The carbon on C=O(+) will be instantly attacked by N lone pair you have nearby!

That's A Shame.

This One Should Be More Durable.

1-(4-pyridinyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

MARCO POLO

R-NH2: ASHLEY, see also nicotine.
R-NHCH2CH3: GARRETT

But I'll Be Back With Tha

3,5-diisopropyl-4-hydroxypyrylium.png

CENTIPEDE

Will the phenolic hydroxy kill the oxonium moiety? Probably so, hmm...

3,5-diisopropyl-4-methoxybenzene.png

ANISOLE ANNISTON

Last edited:
Should dish out the pyrillium, dey r cool but not feasible, em broke before use unless making a PF6- salt.
What is that diisopropylanisole do? Anasthetic?

MarcoPolo looks like a catalyst (similar to DMAP) , or it could coordinate some metal ions...

Marco Polo is a methamphetamine (2-methylamino-1-phenyl-propane) analogue, specifically 4-aza-methamphetamine.

ANNISTON is O-methyl-propofol.

1-(3,5-diisopropyl-4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

CRONOS

It's About Time.
Time Time.

1-(5-isopropyl-4-hydroxyindole-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

POSEIDON

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-carbomethoxyethene.png

MNEMONY
-from caffeic acid
-highly conjugated nootropic memory enhancer

The para-nitroamphetamine structure you drew, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, its highly likely to prove to be a serotonergic neurotoxin, like the para-haloamphetamines. 4-nitro, 4-cyano and 4-trifluoromethylamphetamine are all likely to be. It seems like having a strongly electronegative substituent on the para position of an otherwise unsubstituted phenyl ring of an amphetamine is a recipe for serotonergic neurotoxicity. nitro groups, cyano groups are both pseudohalogens, so screw trying either of them. Wouldn't touch 4-TFM-amphetamine either for the same reason.

Have you personally tried the above compound dresden?

And 'highly conjugated' what the fuck do you mean by that? it only has one double bond.

It is highly conjugate because pi electron on benzene ring can go as far as the carbonyl group.
I guess it is yellow compound from the structure also.

But anyhow i dont see how it is a nootropic at all, are caffeic acid and its esters, amides really nootropic?! Give ref or i dont believe.

He's probably telling lies again pomzazed. It wouldn't be the first time, Dresden has told outright, indefensible, unmitigated lies on many occasions. He's a liar, he makes up bollocks and presents his crap as backed by personal experience. He has no more made this than I have created the philosopher's stone, and no more taken it than I breakfast every morning on lead azide with methylmercury in place of milk to start the day.
Good point pomzazed about the pi electron, missed that.

But nootropic memory enhancer? references, or you are a liar (again).

Thats one thing about him that I find the most disgusting and abhorrent of all. That he has the GALL to make up lies and present them as fact, and not only that, but either implying or outright stating that he has taken something, knows it well enough to know its 'effects' and that something has activity at a given, specified absolute dosage level. I cannot BELIEVE sekio tolerates this, excusing such fucking disgusting (and to other BLer, potentially dangerou) behaviour as just more of 'dresden doing his thing'

There needs to be limits, beyond which his behaviour cannot be tolerated, we can't just let him do whatever he feels like, whenever he feels like it because 'oh, thats just dreden being dresden'

And Pomzazed-don't believe ANYTHING dresden says, not a single word of it. He is a liar, and one who claim to know and have experienced much, but in reality knows jack shit and has done nothing of what he says save only inside his own head. Unless he can provide independent peer reviewed studies, then assume he is lying again. If he can't prove it with published, peer reviewed data. he IS lying. He's so full of shit that he makes tje sewer system of britain look like a fucking perfume factory.

Last edited:
1-(1-pentyl-5-methylmercaptoindole-3-yl)-1-oxo-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

JASON FUBAR JONES

But The Gods Are Immediately Perceptible To Each Other, As Quickly As Like Is To Like, And So Too Had Jason Been To Andrew.

L_C, No H8!

As A Matter Of Fact, Yes, I AM Psychic!

Pomzazed,

A study this week found that using rosemary oil as an inhaling increases memory by 75%!

1-(2,4,6-trimethylmercaptophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

OGDEN NASH HATFIELD

TMA-6 --> The Scots, including the McCoys.

L_C,

I wouldn't take 4-nitroamphetamine either.

Pomzazed,

All's I did was cap of the hydrophilic portions of caffeic acid with hydrophobic hydrocarbons.

The word RAVER came from a set of bandit families THE RIEVERS who lived between Scotland and England and were run out of their country.

I Want Some

1-(3-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

JAKE

-from DEET (Off!)

Unapproved a bunch of arguments.

Please keep things civil.

1-(5-methoxy-6-bromoindole-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

DREW

1-(5-methoxy-6-bromo-1-pentylindole-3-yl)-2-dimethylamino-1-oxoethane.png

TOOL

O,O-di-phenylcarbonylmorphine