• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Dresden's Chemical Fluff Thread (Name-A-Molecule)

I don't like you, sir. [wall of text removed, as it was mostly vulgar insults -- ed]

Last edited by a moderator:
so much NaCl in here....

more seriously, dresden has stopped using the other thread and keeps his eccentricity to this topic, how it was intended by the staff. you (l_c) coming in here to throw around insults is pretty childish and a little pathetic. keep it down and just ignore this thread if you don't like it.

Pomzazed, yeh ur right. It does look IFFY.

What do you think of this one?

N-(2-methylaminopropyl)dibenzomorpholine.png

PROPROMETHAZINE

I wanted to add a 2,3- and a 9,10- MDO moiety, but that was a byatich to name.

Limpet_Chicken,

You know, if you would start being nice and practicing a little tolerance, I might read half of your gigantic walls of text. /:

1-(2-methoxy-4-propylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

HUSSEIN

1-(4-methyl-2-methoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

HIGDON

Last edited by a moderator:
Limpy, if you've nothing nice to say, don't say it. Your (admittedly creative) walls-of-insult do not belong here, at least not more than one. Dresden has every right to post here, as much as you do, as long as you both play nicely in the same sandbox.

Propromethazine still looks like a diaminoethylaryl-type of H1 inverse agonist,

Also, modify HUSSEIN a bit, demethylate the phenylmethylether, and 2-4 more carbon to the tail, cyclize the N to piperidine, or better make it a N-lactan, then u will got a strong CB1/2 agonist :)

They latter two are not CB agonists, certainly not pure ones anyway. Are you familiar with promethazine? It's a sedative. I realize that likely implies H1 antagonism.

By Cronos, I apparently know a lot more than anyone gives me credit for!

"The Greatest Intelligence Seems Stupid."--Lao Tzu.

Last edited:
They latter two are not CB agonists, certainly not pure ones anyway. Are you familiar with promethazine? It's a sedative. I realize that likely implies H1 antagonism.

By Cronos, I apparently know a lot more than anyone gives me credit for!

"The Greatest Intelligence Seems Stupid."--Lao Tzu.

- yes i know promethazine well, and your molecules still looks like an antihistamine despite trying to hybrid with an amphet,
It still contain 2 aryl with a linker (N) then spaces with 2 carbon then a secondary amine.
- now the antihistamines are not antagonist, they are actually inverse agonist. (They dont bind and block the real histamine, instead they bind and produce opposite signal into the cell!, thats whats called inverse agonist)
- I know your last two is intended to be a modified psychedelic phens, but u know my eyes are fast to spot the noids-familiarity lol

No Worries!

Ok, so I don't know if this thing can even exist really, so flame away if it can't...

4-(2-methylaminopropyl)-pyrylium.png

OREILLYIUM

Got telepathically blessed again last night with either Higdon or Oreillyium. I'm not certain which.

Intricate, somewhat fantasmagoric, partially colored CEVs, deep relaxation. I cuddled up under my blanket on the sofa and listened to Phish. They sounded great. Praise the Lord!

Yes, but too transient to become isolable before breaking down. maybe the PF6(-) or the SbF6(-) salt will made it stable enough to be analyzed as exist before it broke.

Pyriliums would be colored too, right?

Would it even exist in the presence of a basic amine?

Well, it certainly felt like it exists.

4-(2-ethylaminoprop-1-yl)-pyrylium.png

LUCRETIA

4-(2-aminoprop-1-yl)-pyrylium.png

DICESARE

A Must Have Series.

Goes well with Ben Klock music, cigarettes, and incense.

Last edited:
Upon further reading, pyrylium salts are not stable in water, nor in the presence of amines (reactive nucleophiles).

So yeah, not very drug-worthy.

Look, don't, even here, don't state things as facts, like 'goes well with...' or 'should be dosed at' or imply you HAVE tried something at a given dose when you quite obviously, to those who know what you, unfortunately, are like, haven't.

Its called being a liar. Making shit up, where someone might be new to the site and actually try to make and take one of your excretions and just go and dose it at something you said that you have, and even that THEY SHOULD, or that 'its lovely at *dose*

Mods, can we rein in this particular activity? its potentially dangerous at worst, and at the absolute BEST, disreputable, half-baked outright lying. I mean c'mon, claiming activity levels for some of these pyryllium type things where O replaces N, when they are probably too unstable to exist. I grant you that any new BLer who took someone like dresden at his word for owt but a fool, is being mighty foolish themselves. But seeing the walls of compounds posted, they might not realize they are only here because the alternative, confining such garbage to the garbage can, is something the mods do not at present see fit to do, a newb to BL might assume they have been put here because Dresden has actually tested them like he claims and implies (implying is a bad habit dresden mate, its a nasty NT habit one would do well to work hard to try and avoid in life) he has done, in quite a few cases doing worse than speaking in implications, and actively telling lies.

Ok, then Higdon is really good. Idk I get high telepathically after posting certain molecules and you don't and you're just jealous and ugly.

I assure you Dresden, that I envy you nothing whatsoever. I would have to in some way see something admirable in the shite you post to be jealous. Synaesthesia? there is nothing wrong with that, I'm a synaesthete myself, (for example, I feel methylene chloride as something like a deep white lake with standing wave solitons here and there in groups, while if I think of chloroform, I feel it as pale yellowy green and weighty, very still, a small rounded pool with uneven edges, slightly lemony scent in my mind's eye.)

DMF, I 'feel' in my mind's weirdly perceiving eye, as straw yellow. Pyridine as silvery-purple and without a disgusting smell, and with a sharp, bent little wire out of one side at an angle, no stench like it actually has in reality.

But I don't make claims that they should be used in any way as drugs, or whether they actually appear to anybody else in the way I feel them (they are just examples), if I were to start saying to people 'do ABC' or to BELIEVE that anyone in any way is going to share these perceptual quirks, if I did that I would be gravely irresponsible, and if I told people they had effects on people other than what in reality, where known, they do, I too, would be a liar, and doing them a wrong most severely.

You need to be careful in what you say, because not everybody on BL is going to know that what is posted here is anything but confined to the inside of your head. People might actually BELIEVE some of what you say if they do not know your history. They might take you at your word when you say confidently and with claimed authority 'I am an established drug designer', and believe you have some pharmacological knowledge. And then try taking something you have claimed has some specific effects at a specific DOSE even. This is wrong, Dresden.

And if you are synaesthetic, go ahead, enjoy it but why not keep it on a scrap book rather than where someone might be brought to believe online that they would experience the effects you claim. I'd miss my synaesthesia if I hadn't been born with it. It'd be like having a hand cut off, painful and would make my days in the lab so much duller and less colourful, textured, shaped, etc. etc. Like being blinded in one eye if I were to lose that.

But DON'T put things where others could actually try putting some of these things in their mouths, because to other people, the claims you make are false and the effects the substances would have if ingested, to you or anyone else, could be damn dangerous in some cases.

If you believe otherwise, then you are delusional and need medicating, and are making yourself a danger to other people. THIS is not acceptable.