• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How often do you get high?

After further experimentation I'd say personally I can't stand getting high more than once, MAYBE twice a day. I was at my peak contentness with my shitty situation in life right now when I was doing a once a day light stone. This past week there were several days I had like 4 or 5 sessions trying to not feel emotions or anything anymore, maybe just freak out so bad that I don't have to worry about relationships or anything anymore. In any case, all that did was make me feel worse. I definitely feel better coming down now after that and I'll probably stay away from it all of today for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if using daily would actually make me 100% suicidal(though I don't intend to find that out), it got pretty rough when I peaked really hard yesterday. Peak is still fun but it lasts like 10 minutes then 8 hours of depression after that... and if I tried to redose to keep the peak it just made the depression worse.

After further experimentation I'd say personally I can't stand getting high more than once, MAYBE twice a day. I was at my peak contentness with my shitty situation in life right now when I was doing a once a day light stone. This past week there were several days I had like 4 or 5 sessions trying to not feel emotions or anything anymore, maybe just freak out so bad that I don't have to worry about relationships or anything anymore. In any case, all that did was make me feel worse. I definitely feel better coming down now after that and I'll probably stay away from it all of today for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if using daily would actually make me 100% suicidal(though I don't intend to find that out), it got pretty rough when I peaked really hard yesterday. Peak is still fun but it lasts like 10 minutes then 8 hours of depression after that... and if I tried to redose to keep the peak it just made the depression worse.

I've always found weed to be amplifying like that. It can't really be used as an escape IME because it just amplifies the feelings you're trying to get away from.

I've always found weed to be amplifying like that. It can't really be used as an escape IME because it just amplifies the feelings you're trying to get away from.

Sounds about right. I haven't done a ton of experimenting with my CBD bud, but I almost wonder if that would help. The biggest thing I notice when I do about 50:50 THC to CBD (really rough, I'm not weighing it out) is my mind is like stupid clear and there's none of the fog. That's both good and bad. Need to have a conversation or do stuff? I'd say CBD would be great to add to your THC. But it might very well take away the antidepressant effect because that "fog" is what allows me to ignore shitty things going on around me.

Weed every single day.

Party drugs not too often nowadays.

Getting into psychs recently, only just started doing them.

I've been high for the last 6 months it's kind of boring now. I smoke a few hits but get high as fuck. It's putting me in a bit of a fog.

Average? 4 or 5 times per month. Occasionally more. Sometimes I smoke a gram over 3-4 days then when it's finished 1 or 2 weeks without weed

Something every day. It varies. My preference is always good weed but that's sometimes hard to get, so i switch it up with meds and alcohol.

Whenever it is available... morning, noon, afternoon, night and anytime in between.: As long as I got it.
%)

How often do you get high ?
Only once ...
Decades ago I've got high and since then I'm constantly high.
Cheers

I wish I could quit but I'm a fiend.

I quit heroin and oxy's you'd think I could quit a silly plant. I manage depression a lot worse than chronic pain I guess.

It's got me by the balls. I smoke an eighth a day when I would really prefer to smoke nothing because it is not for me. J have spent hundreds of dollars on weed this week and I am unemployed. I cannot justify spending a dollar on weed right now but it's always that much every week. I have been trying all year to stop. After new years I stopped taking oxy's and never looked back. I was up to well heroin so I'm not sure but well over 500mg oxyodone daily after 5 years and I am finding this much more challenging psychologically. I was too sick to get cravings back then. I get cravings for weed within less than an hour and my tolerance is so high I cannot feel any effects yet I still smoke it.

I'll be dead soon anyways none of this is even real.

I wish I could quit but I'm a fiend.

I quit heroin and oxy's you'd think I could quit a silly plant. I manage depression a lot worse than chronic pain I guess.

It's got me by the balls. I smoke an eighth a day when I would really prefer to smoke nothing because it is not for me. J have spent hundreds of dollars on weed this week and I am unemployed. I cannot justify spending a dollar on weed right now but it's always that much every week. I have been trying all year to stop. After new years I stopped taking oxy's and never looked back. I was up to well heroin so I'm not sure but well over 500mg oxyodone daily after 5 years and I am finding this much more challenging psychologically. I was too sick to get cravings back then. I get cravings for weed within less than an hour and my tolerance is so high I cannot feel any effects yet I still smoke it.

I'll be dead soon anyways none of this is even real.

Sounds a lot like me. I go through a quarter in about 2.5 days on average, and spend roughly $200 bare minimum on herb a month. Life just seems dull and boring when sober.

... none of this is even real.
Damn, bro. This hit me like a ton of rocks. This is corroborative, substantial and fueling some "back-burner" thoughts I have had for as long as I can remember. Hard to put a finger on these thoughts (as these type things are want... evasive), ATM, but I can feel them refining.
Don't know if you're bull-sh*tting or for real: Thanks for it... it's an extremely needed gem (to me) in this plastic-age.

So you woke up along your path. It wasn't me man. It was you. Is there a difference? We are all pretty much subatomic particles in a dreamworld that isn't any more real than the dreams I have at night when I smoke less weed in a day. The present moment can't really be accurately defined and its origin is unknown. This has been going on since beginningless time. Don't know if you're bullshitting or for real either: is there a difference? There is no going back : )

Attempting to explain things of such depth can be elusive and really only alluded to as it is entirely beyond language, a barrier to sight used to fill the pure experience within uswith concepts and labels, distractions. No bro something changed within you, it just happened to be while reading something I wrote, which is also full of shit, as all things are :)

Yeah where did all the real people go.

It makes me unmotivated and very depressed (without the booze). I'll have to quit it. Waiking up every day at 6 am after smoking 4 joints and drink 4 beers is simply a torture. I literally sleepwalk until 12 am. :D

Yeah I smoke way too much weed. More than I need to or have the means for right now. Time to fire up another late night bowl and get ready to grab more in the morning.
Can't seem to cut back for more than a few days let alone quit. No more opiates for a while now so I'll stick with the herb when I want a hit.

All the time. I always start the day off with a few bong rips in the morning before classes, then after that it's really more habitual than anything. My tolerance is definitely absurdly high & I know I would enjoy it more if I took any kind of breaks between smoking, but it keeps my mind off other drugs which is far more important.