• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Xanax then molly?

JordanBelfort

Greenlighter
Some one i know took some 2mgs of xanax then got back from class and wants to take the point of molly he just remebered about? He wasnts to know if this is safe and whether or not he will roll? Thank you!

It isn't dangerous, but it will weaken the roll for sure. Not a good combo. Xanax should be saved for the comedown.

I haven't tried benzos with molly yet but previous posters here mentioned it only takes the negative edge off molly while the lovey effects remain. Xanax is rather strong, however so it might dull the roll altogether.

Depending on tolerance (but really probably doesnt matter), 2mg of alprazolam will not dull, but kill any (normal) mdma dose. IMO 100mg of mdma will be very dulled by 2mg of alp. Taking alp before stims will dull them, and 2mg is a high dose, however, I wouldnt call it a waste. The roll wont be intense at all but should still be felt and along with the alp will feel nice, but really losing the mdma.

I would highly recommend saving the mdma and taking the alp after.

My experience of mixing the two is that it quite simply takes away any anxiety and possibly adds to the euphoria.

Out of interest, how many of the posters here have actually mixed the two and then not, at a known/same dose on separate occasions?

The reason I ask is that I experience a paradoxical reaction to xanax (energetic, motivation, non-lethargic and positive/euphoric), so I'm interested in whether it's just me or this is simply a self perpetuating meme.

Tranced, I thought you rolled with valium? But Xanax helped as well?
I'll do a trip report when I try molly with lora.

Tranced, I thought you rolled with valium? But Xanax helped as well?
I'll do a trip report when I try molly with lora.

I've taken MDMA with many different benzos; but alprazolam was always preferred (simply because it's my favourite benzo).

My experience of mixing the two is that it quite simply takes away any anxiety and possibly adds to the euphoria.

Out of interest, how many of the posters here have actually mixed the two and then not, at a known/same dose on separate occasions?

The reason I ask is that I experience a paradoxical reaction to xanax (energetic, motivation, non-lethargic and positive/euphoric), so I'm interested in whether it's just me or this is simply a self perpetuating meme.
A friend of mine did xanax and afterwards MDMA. She had a panic attack at a festival and was given it by the paramedics (she had a prescription). A few hours later she stupidly decided to roll. She got stuck in that nasty, anxious come-up phase for a few hours and never fully came up, she explained it was horrible. This was on pills and in a dose she rolled on quite successfully beforehand and afterwards so it was almost certainly because of the xanax. I do not have personal experience with the combination though, so this is by no means a prediction of what will happen, just an anecdotal story

*edit*
I also have no idea about the dose of the xanax, but since she was given it by paramedics, it will probably be a standard therapeutic dose or maybe even a low one, since it was a festival setting and not a hospital. Dose of the pill was around 150mg (lab tested)

BlueBull, if she had a panic attack then she already had problems that day that were not conducive to rolling. But then the next question is why the hell the Xanax did not do shit to curb her anxiety in the first place?
Anxious people should not use stimulants, that's just common sense.

Any time I've combined benzos (which was once given my experience lol) with MDMA it's killed my roll almost entirety

Psilocbyin

BlueBull, if she had a panic attack then she already had problems that day that were not conducive to rolling. But then the next question is why the hell the Xanax did not do shit to curb her anxiety in the first place?
Anxious people should not use stimulants, that's just common sense.

Well, it could be argued that they should use stimulates, instead of suppressing anxiety and keeping it wrapps, bascially hiding it from the world.
in the long run I think that will case further problems, and until psychedelic research has found the most effective drug, which I believe will be Psilocbyin.

that will literally either poison you REALLY badly or give you serotonin syndrome and kill you. don't do it, you'll probably die.