• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Happy Midsummer's Eve to everyone!
Whole Finland is being shut down for this weekend and we all head to the cabins and camping places for the weekend.

I am going to a nice small cabin without electricity or other conveniencies with my fiancee and some friends and we will have a rave night of our own.

I invested into JBL portable PA system so we'll have good music output atleast :)

That my to do list is up to date. A bunch of overtime lately which is helping to pay for all of what makes life worth living. Music, I hit a bunch of good stuff lately.

4th is a free day and I'm going to be really lazy and fish a bit, but lazy like

Going to the river today with two of my best friends... gonna take some psychedelics and just chill in a cool mountain stream, swim around, explore... generally have a relaxing, stress-free day. :) I'm thankful I live somewhere so glorious that I can do these things whenever I want/need to.

Thankful I'm not stuck on benzos and opioids. Still have my struggles, but just realizing how much of a burden it was dealing with getting dope sick, too high or not high enough all the time.

Thankful that my family has a cabin in which we can keep on partying %)

Did they already manage to get those boys out of the cave in northern Thailand?

they are teaching them how to dive, but since a professional military diver died bringing them 02 idk if they can pull this off.

Ran into some solid peoples.. and a woman thinks she has a woman match for me. Its a crazy place earth and if this is the case I will be so happy.

<3

Last edited:
Where you at x<3 and how come there is so little hope peaking through.. not like you?

A lot happened to me in a short time frame. A lot is still happening. I'm tired as fuck and ready to die. I even was missing in January... yeah... long story/stories.

Blah blah blah

Last edited:
A lot happened to me in a short time frame. A lot is still happening. I'm tired as fuck and ready to die. I even was missing in January... yeah... long story/stories.

Blah blah blah

Hang in there.. Things change and you can make it to a better place.

Life is long... suffering is temporary. In the future you'll look back on this period and think wow, that sucked, but I'm glad I stuck around. I wanted to die at the end of my twenties... for some time. Then I turned things around and now I'm sure glad I didn't die because life is great.

The accessibility of information for all and that wisdom does in fact produce freedom over many parameters