• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

^ Always welcome news. I hate spending $$ on both my vehicle and my teeth and yet those two usually drain my bank account on a regular basis.

I am thankful that I can get my bad teeth removed under anesthesia soon as well as getting dentures at the same time and especially that it will cost less than 100 euros for the whole job.

^thankful for that.. very true

Also thankful for ticket in hand for four days of kind bluegrass and a very old friend that I love

I'm thankful for life, people to love, music, and Spring.

I am thankful for my dogs, my beautiful fiance, and a second chance at life.

I am thankful for birds that come to my feeders--endless entertainment.:)

I am thankful for my fiancee for just being there for me and for lovely night coming up today. Also I am thankful for all the good people in rehab.

For my health. My back is pretty tore up still but I was able to go outside and work for a while. Did a lot of thinking while laying there in the hospital bed.

All things considered I can certainly think of worse situations to be in, and for that I am thankful.

Thankful for the music festival I went to the last weekend, and the friends I went with and made there. I'm glowing from it so hard still. It reaffirmed a lot of things for me, most notably that there really are a lot of great people in the world. I feel so refreshed, it was a much needed vacation, and the things in my life that are difficult are feeling much easier to tackle because of the reprieve. <3

Thankful for the music festival I went to the last weekend, and the friends I went with and made there. I'm glowing from it so hard still. It reaffirmed a lot of things for me, most notably that there really are a lot of great people in the world. I feel so refreshed, it was a much needed vacation, and the things in my life that are difficult are feeling much easier to tackle because of the reprieve. <3

Totally agree! Music is like a nice hot bath for the soul and in your case, the environment was like extra bubbles! Glad to hear you had such an awesome time!

^Congratulations on your personal victory, freedom.<3

I know I sound like a broken record but I'm thankful for my garden. Everything is lovely right now. Summer is coming and with it the drought months so I'm appreciating everything while it lasts.