• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Anybody paranoid about heart disesae?

hoffsteader

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anybody here has started to worry about their heart health and started to implement strategies to prevent heart disease from occurring. I don't really have any plan in mind but I do believe that prevention is a hell of a lot better than developing problems in the future. I've been reading some of the literature and there seems to be disagreements about what kind of diet a person should eat.

Anybody else thinking about this too?

With this last mess I created and withdrawing YES LIKE A BIG OMG YES! Although I had a ER check from the number one hospital in the world I still am scared. I want to schedule an echocardiogram to see IF there was damage and what I need to do for prevention. Also been pulling all current medical journals for vitamins and diet from Harvard research. I can send them to you if you want?

Going to cardiologist so often that when i come into the room for consultation he holds his had, but still do all kind of checks on me, as he knows that i train alot and it's necessary to check your heart often.

Would be so graitful if you share with us info on vitamins from Harvard research. Thanks :) As well as echocardiogram you can ask for Holter Machine that you would be having attached to you for 24 hours and Strength check, that when you have to walk or run on treadmill and they controling your heart. Good luck )))

Anybody worried about heart disease?

Nope. You're gonna die the day your number comes up. (I do currently take Tricor, though.)