• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc "Arterial Injection Venous Return Guidance" ... as safe as regular IV" - Pubmed

Båtmannen

Bluelighter
"Arterial Injection Venous Return Guidance" ... as safe as regular IV" - Pubmed

My english isn't enough to sort this one out. We all know injecting into an artery is potentially lethal - say if one injects everything (as in all the solution) into the femoral artery, for example. Obviously death is much less likely if one just touches the plunger with the needle inside an artery in the hand. It's bad anyway.

There are alot of studies proving this, but just as I wondered what the **** was going on when I read that the BA of IV Buprenorphine is 98 % compared to intra-arterial
[*] ... I wonder what the **** is going on with thread title.

First I thought it had it to be an equivalent of venography, to achieve "A New Technique for Femoral Venous Access", in some strange way. But then I read:

"Through a 24-gauge peripheral artery canequivalent ula at the lower extremity for blood pressure monitoring, 2 mL of two-fold-diluted nonionic contrast was manually injected within 5 s."

And this was done in infants. 2 mL is not an insignificant amount for an adult. I don't know the corresponding amount for an adult but at the very least it would be 10 ML.

24 gauge in AN INFANT? That's like me trying to inject something with a fork.

Sure, obviously they did not inject something dangerous, and it was done to find a vein. But it could not have been water - or? Because water doesn't work like an X-ray.

So am I getting this right ... the doctors IA'd babies with an X-ray-potion, without knowing what would happen? Obviously I'm missing something, because otherwise it won't be legal. But none of the sources refer to any prior tests on adults or animals, and I googled the [first quotation in the thread's title] and this doesn't seem to be a known, established methods.

Here's the link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579799/

Am I overthinking this? I'm not clean, but am not affected by benzos/alcohol/hallucinogens at all.

*This is off topic but just to prove that I'm not spreading fake news here, coming from a delusional mind: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6115924

You are under-thinking it, actually.

The first is a research paper by neonatal surgeon-types using sophisticated equipment under hospital conditions to inject babies with stuff in the their thigh arteries. The situational Venn Diagram of that and Bluelight won't overlap without Child Protective Services and much screaming.

Why you would then include a biovavailability study on buprenorphine, I'm not sure. Doesn't help with the delusional thing.

I'm kidding, only the babies think you're delusional.

Those toddlers are harsh
Then they become teen Titans

They wanted to find out how much first pass through the liver effected buprenorphine BA- Rhat is an older study-intra hepatoportal I think? Straight into the heaptic portal vein

IV is always assumed to be 100%- all other routes are RELATIVE to IV-medically they can rarely use intraarterial injection; YOU CANNOT

As Scrofula said, contrast and buprenorphine somehow losing 2% if only we had it

Therefore, the arterial injection venous return guidance technique was as safe and efficient as venography for establishing venous access....PubMed Article PMC5579799

Just to remind you that Arteries are verboten, except for small amounts of contrast for placement of an angiocath, in a hospital. Same goes for the neck.

Hope you're doing well, sticking to your New Years resolution of avoiding the IV'ing of crushed unfiltered Xanax, Melatonin, Antihistamines & Olanzepine, even if it's to prevent a seizure from too much IV'ed Amphetamines.

Have the chest pains and BP of 191/101 gone away since you last shot Amphs?

The first is a research paper by neonatal surgeon-types using sophisticated equipment under hospital conditions to inject babies with stuff in the their thigh arteries.

I mean, they are talking about placing central venous cathethers. It's not like they implant those things willy-nilly, and you obviously want to place them as accurately as possible, especially in an infant.

I mean, they are talking about placing central venous cathethers. It's not like they implant those things willy-nilly, and you obviously want to place them as accurately as possible, especially in an infant.

The term willy-nilly has more specificity than many realize, yet sadly, often for incorrect topography even when appreciated. Doctors today understand the term as the correct Latin for the perineum, that is, the "taint," under the mistaken belief that it originates vils-->Willy and nil for not-of; shortened to omit the anus-nil status that also describes the region.

More educated people understand that Willy is just an English-voiced gwinl-, or inguinal, which we all know--at least those of us permitted to be near babies--as the groin, and location of femoral artery subject herein.

It's actually barely water soluble at 0.024 mg/ml or 0.1mg/ml @ a pH of 5 . Far from a practical injectable benzo, but OP uses it as a speed antidote it along with zopiclone, olanzepine, melatonin and antihistamines to prevent amph overdose after massive shots.

Now the possible hypervolemia that produces with a 25ml syringe and the 5 aforementioned meds inside of it is another problem.

Last edited:
Really Jekyll? You know what I mean... Who's going to shoot 2.5 ml+ for a dose

Why would anyone try to inject Xanax? It's not water soluble
Desperation, and obviously it doesn't matter - as long as you're braindead and don't care about health - that it 's not water soluble, with regards to the drug's effect.

Really Jekyll? You know what I mean... Who's going to shoot 2.5 ml+ for a dose
I shoot 10 ml every or every other day. Once I used a 50 ml syringe ... but that's too much even for me.